CHAPTER 11

When I closed my eyes all I could see was Jungkook. What was going on. I need to get away from him before I hurt him too.
"Jungkook I'll be back later."
He pouted. "Come lay with me Tae. Don't leave me all alone"
I shook my head and walked out the dorm. I needed to think. I needed to be away from everyone and everything. I reached into my pocket and took my phone out. I put on my earphones and turned the music on. Music would always help me get away from reality, now let's just see if it'll help now. While I walked through the halls I tried not to make contact with anyone.
When I looked up I seen Jimin and some girl together. For some reason seeing that made me jealous. I thought I didn't have feelings for him anymore? I started to walk over to where they were.
"Jimin!" I yelled.
He looked at me. He tried to pull the girl so they could leave , but she wasn't budging. She couldn't take her eyes off of me. I smirked. When I got over to them I greeted them.
"Please leave please leave please leave " I could hear jimin mumble. The girl nudged him and smiled at me. "You must be Taehyung, right?" She asked.
I nodded and smiled.
"Ah my brother has told me a lot about you!" She said.
"B-brother? Your Jimin's sister?" I asked.
"Aah Jimin you don't talk about me at all ?" She pouted.
I didn't know Jimin had a sister. As long as we've known each other , I never knew?
"How rude of me I didn't introduce myself, my name is Hana" she smiled.
"It's nice to meet you"
I looked at Jimin. He looked irritated.
"Jimin, so you talk about me a lot huh?" I laughed.
He didn't say anything. I looked down at my shoes. There was a long awkward silent.
"Hana , can you let me and Jimin talk in private?" I asked.
She nodded and walked away.
"Jimin-"
He cut me off "I don't want to talk to you so please just leave"
I looked at him and sighed. I wanted to fix things, but it seems like he didn't want anything fixed. Did he really hate me? Did he really have no feelings for me anymore?
"Jimin, please just listen to me. I'm so sorry for leaving, but I had to. I needed to get rid of my feelings for you-"
He looked at me "Tae... you didn't need to leave! We could've worked things out. We could've been together. You still have feelings for me so all that was a waste.. The whole time you were gone we could've been together, happy."
I felt bad, really bad. I wanted to hug him and apologize for everything I did. For hurting him.
Suddenly he grabbed my hand "we need to talk somewhere else."
He pulled me with him. He ended up taking me to his dorm. I sat down and waited for him to talk, but he didn't say a word.
"Jimin, do you have feelings for me still?" I asked nervosly.
He went over to me and kissed me.
Before I could kiss back he pulled away.
"Does that answer your question? I've literally been holding myself back all day. You don't understand how much I just wanted to push you against a wall and kiss you. Just seeing you made me go crazy." He said.
So Jimin did have feelings for me still? It made me happy knowing he didn't really hate me.