CHAPTER 9

I walked out the dorm. I thought maybe a walk would help. While I was walking around I seen the others. I tried to walk pass them , but Jin stopped me. "Tae, are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded "I'm fine don't worry"
Jin sighed "go on I'll catch up with you guys later"
Once they left Jin looked at me " I know you both are hurting , but this is nonsense! You both need to stop and make up!"
I shook my head and laughed "I'm not gonna make up with him. He doesn't care. He wants me gone so maybe I should just leave again, but this time forever."
Jin sighed and looked at me "fine, but if something happens to one of you, guess who will be feeling hurt the most, and guilty. It'll be one of you two."
Jin started to walk away. I bit my lip trying not to say anything, but I wanted to. I wanted everything to be okay between me and Jimin again.
"How am I suppose to make up with him! It's impossible" I yelled.
"Figure it out yourself"
I went back to the dorm taking a walk was a mistake. When I opened the door to the dorm I seen Jungkook laying on my bed. I walked in and slowly closed the door so I wouldn't wake him. What was Jungkook doing here? I went and sat down on Yoongi's bed. Moments later Jungkook sat up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. He looked over at me , but I guess he was still asleep because he didn't say anything he didn't even notice it was me. He rubs his eyes again and looked at me. "T-Tae! Ah I'm sorry!" He jumped out of my bed. I laughed "it's fine."
He stared at the floor. "Tae I came to talk about what happened earlier."
I looked at him. What was he gonna say? If it's something bad I don't wanna hear it.
"I um.. I really like you Tae, so earlier wasn't a mistake nor was it wrong."
I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. he went over to me and stood there. "I love you Taehyung"
When I felt his lips on mine I immediately kissed back. This felt so right, why?