"To handle some business now bye " Darnell said pushing me out the door.

We made it to his car and drove off

"So how do you know if someone is "after you" I asked

someone called me threatening me saying that they was going to kill My daughter "Layla" he said.

"Oh wow" " but Layla is not your daughter" I said shocked I was little shaking up about it .

How could someone think about killing a innocent child.

" I know that but they don't " he said

Darnell looked at me and saw my face expression.

"Aye now I promise you nothing is going to happen" he said squeezing my hand

I looked at the gesture he made

(wow he actually cares)

I think he realize what he did and pulled his hand away quickly.

We got to the house in no time.

I was about to use the key to open up the door but I saw it was already open

That's weird

When I fully open the door I was in for a surprise.

Darnell pov......

I was waiting in the car since she said it wasn't gone take that long to grab their belongings.

20 mintues have passed and Lila still haven't came out. I grabbed my gun that was in the glove department (you never know when shit might pop off).

I open the door and was shocked at what I saw. Their was writings on the walls like "you're next" or "Dead" the couches were ripped apart everything was scattered all over the place, glass was all over the floor.

I went into the first room which I guess was Monte's. His clothes were ripped up. His game system was smashed up (I'll just buy a new one) I wonder where her mom was when all this happened.

I heard somebody was crying in another room. It probably was Lila.

The door was cracked open when I saw her sitting on the ground crying with her ripped up clothes in her hand (damn that's messed up).

I came into the room about to comfort her the best way I can but she stopped me.

"Please don't say you are sorry I heard that enough. "

I didn't know what to say.

"It's like I take two steps forward to get knocked 6 steps back". She said ranting

"How am I suppose to pay for this. My lil job can't afford all of this" she said

"I'll pay for it " I said without thinking ( why the hell I'm being so nice)

"How do you expect me to pay you back"

"Don't worry about it" I said

She laughed and shook her head

"You know for you to be so mean you are really being very nice to me " she said looking at me quizzically

"I don't know guess change of heart but come on we gotta get out of here "

We was getting ready to leave out when her mom and some man was coming through the door looking drunk . I can tell they was high too cause their eyes were sooo red.

"Mom " Lila said in disbelief

"Hey baby you not going to greet your father "

When she said that Lila started to shake