Chapter 17 part 1

Start from the beginning

"Yea girl you said u was making breakfast I had to come but speaking of that where the food" at Kai said looking around.

"Just follow me " .

We made our way to the kitchen where everybody was.

"Hey miss Rebbie " Kai said Miss Rebbie turnt around to see who it was.

"Hey baby how you doing " Miss Rebbie said hugging Kai.

"I'm doing fine my daddy asked about you " Kai said

"Oh he did" Miss Rebbie said smiling hard. I saw that lil blush (hmmm let me find out).

"Hey Kai "Layla said reaching up for her to be picked up.

"Hey baby Kai said kissing her cheek. "

I went to go sit at the table while everybody else was having their own lil conversation.

"Why you ain't tell me Miss Rebbie house was this big" Kai said coming up sitting by me.

"Cause I didn't think it was that important "I said with a smirk fixing my food.

"Gurl whatever" Kai said eating her food

"Aye red head so when you gone give me the digits" Tahj said smirking at Kai

"Bruh leave her alone she crazy " Monte warned him

"Yea you betta listen to Monte " Kai said

"Ma why u tryin to play hard to get" Tahj said

"Little boy nobody is not playing hard to get " Kai said

"And Do I know you " Kai trying to figure him out.

"That's Darnell lil brother " I whisper to her

WHAT!!!! She spits out her drink

"Oh helll Nawl that's definitely A N.O " Kai said

"Mann me and my brother too different I ain't no hulk like that nigga" Tahj said smacking his teeth

"Aye boy watch yo mouth " miss Rebbie said hitting him upside head

We all laughed at him.

Darnell Pov........

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I was Stretching getting out the bed. I washed up and putting on my Nike fit with my all black hurruaches. I got in the car heading to mom house I thought I should at least go apologize for what I did. I text Tahj to see if him and Monte want to hit up the gym with me and my boys. Tahj text back cool.

When I got their I saw a unknown car here. Now who the hell could be here this early.

I Knock on the door and ma open up the door.

"Hey ma I'm sorry for what I did yesterday" I said with a pout on my face

"Yea you better be sorry you know that really hurted me seeing you like that " she said hitting my arm playfully.

"I know I know and I'm sorry" I said hugging her.

"Come on in Lila cooked us breakfast" she said walking into the kitchen.

"Oh aight". I said it smelled good in here

"Darnell!!! " I saw Layla hopping out of Lila lap

"Hey ma you been good while I was gone" I said to Lila picking her up.

"Yess LiLi made breakfwust " she said

"I see "I said looking at all the food she made. I saw her talking to Kai who was mean mugging me. What hell she doing here.