Markpilier x reader

If you didn't read the other AN on my Stephanie x reader or I haven't put it out yet, my goal is to start making every oneshot 1,000-3,000 words long. This means it will take me a little longer to write them and they may have similar plot lines. But after I get a little practice in for writing like this, I'm going to try to  go back and re-write my old stories and maybe bring hn bigger plot ideas. Thanks for reading this and supporting me guys, I feel really welcomed and loved on Wattpad. Story time!

(This is based partially of off the photo above, which I will be doing a superset septicplier oneshot for later)

You played with your onstage pass nervously as you waited for them to let you up. This was a large youtuber meet and greet and you had been invited all the way from Russia. You had several channels on YouTube. One for gaming and vlogs, and other channels for singing or skits. Then you had your main channel. It was based around your music and dancing. By far it was the most successful, and you were here to dance and meet other YouTubers for the first time.

You glanced up. Everyone had been seated and you were the last one they had to introduce. You were supposed to be one of the biggest guest surprises this year, and your could feel the excitement in the crowd. You looked up and noticed many bug gamers and vloggers up and seated. The announcer called out your YouTube channel and name, queuing you to get up on the stage. Your ran up and smiled at the screaming fans, waving a hand and holding up your slippers to show you would dance for them. They seemed happy.

You heard several loud yells of excitement from the table behind you. Spinning around, you were almost immediately pulled into a hug from several people. Marzia got the first one, then Tyler Oakly and Pewdiepie. Next was Jacksepticeye and SkyDoesMinecraft. People went around and hugged you until there was one person you hadn't hugged yet. Sprinting forward, you practically tackled Mark. Both of you were laughing and crying slightly. He was rubbing your back and rocking softly, not loosening his grip once. You pulled back and wiped your eyes, smiling and patting his chest. He chuckled and let you go.

You turned back to the fans and waved again, making your way to the table and sitting between IHasCupquake and Bob. They started with a small skit between Sky and Red (CupQuakes husband). It was funny, but the fans were more excited for questions. And here they were. It was Jacks turn to pick someone. He pointed at a teenage girl in the front row and asked her about her question. "Out of everyone at the table, who would you kiss and why?" She yelled up so everyone could hear. Jack tapped his chin for a moment then laughed.

"Marzia, cause who wouldn't kiss a cutie pie? And maybe to tick Felix off." He laughed. Pewdie wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and whines loudly. "Miiiiiiine." After Red and CupQuake went, it was your turn. You called on a male in the back and smiled at him. "Are you in a relationship?!" He screamed across the room. You blushes lightly and laughed. "Stop looking at me." You poked Bobs cheek and leaned tot he mic. "No. I'm not. But a little birdie told me I would be very very soon." You called out, many of the fans having mixed reactions.

Everyone went and asked questions a few times before it was time for another skit. The fans got to choose the plot and who would be in it, using a voting system on their phones. It ended with you Jack and Mark. You were teaching them how to dance, Jack kept screwing up, Mark was really bad but ignored that fact and danced like a 6 year old happily. You stood up and looked at the two males smiling. All three of you walked out in front of the table and did little greetings, setting up and moving positions to start.

You pulled your arms up and started telling them how to do a certain moved. Jack fell once, small laughter coming from the audience. You spin around and the other copy you. Jack slaps Mark with his hand and Mark groans. "Your just jealous i can dance better then you." He growled to Jack, spinning around and faking a supermodel pose. You laughed, breaking character and wiping your eyes. Your pulled a leg up and did some weird and complicated move, Mark ended up just hopping around stage and Jack fell dramatically on the table. A buzzer sounded to tell you all the skit was over.

You all took your seats and were laughing. Several things went through and it was getting late, which meant your performance was coming up. Your dismissed yourself and quickly walked of stage (flashing your slippers to tell everyone what was coming). You quickly changed backstage and did your hair into a quick bun thing so it wouldn't get in your face. You put on the knee length blue swishy dress and your slippers. After a little touch up on your makeup, you were ready. And honestly, won the jewelry, you looked like a fairy.

It was time. You were guided out onto stage and blindfolded. The room fell silent as the soft tune came on. Almost immediately you moved into action, moving gracefully across the floor and not even coming close to bumping anything of falling off. Mark got out of his seat and held a finger to his lips, signaling the crowd to stay quiet for him. He moved over and took your waist from behind, throwing you up and catching you, bringing you back down softly. Your face changed from confused to surprised to happy in a flash.

The music stopped and your took off the blind fold, spinning around to se the culprit. By now you could see the excitement and laughter coming from the panel. You didn't have a chance to look at who ever had lifted you before they kissed you. The fans went insane and you blushed brightly. You noticed marks's chair was empty and your blush spread down to your neck. You slowly closed your eyes and kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Several whoops and car calls came from the table as he wrapped his arms around your waist.