Dipper X Reader (continued)

You giggled as Mabel showed off her new hoodie. Yes, hoodie. She had gotten over sweaters and said hoodies were more fun, so here you were. "Oh! And it has a secret pocket." She said, bouncing on the mattress. You giggled at her hyped attitude. Mabel laughed with you, pulling you up onto the bed. "Let's go shopping! We can get you something that will make Dipper blush!" She whispered excitedly into your ear. You, liking the idea, nodded and hopped off the bed. "Let's go then! My (caretaker) gave me like, 50 dollars for shopping the other day, but I need to get it from (home)." You squealed, tugging her out the door.

---

"What about this one?" Marbled asked, pulling a short blue dress with black sleeves and marching hat off the rack. "Oh I love it! Let's go!" You laughed, pulling the dress out of her hand and changing in the extra room. You waltzed out and flaunted the cute little dress. "You are so cute!" Mabel grabbed your hands and jumped slightly.  "Let's buy it so we can go home!" And so you bought the dress and ran back to the mystery shack.

---

Dipper was sitting in the living room when you and Mabel walked in. You had worn the dress out of the store, paying for it while still wearing it. He glanced up and did a double take, his eyes going wide and face completely red. It was cute! You giggled and curtsied, making him blush worse. Mabel was laughing so hard at her brother that she was literally crying, which made it hard to contain your giggles. "So, how do I look?" You muttered, sauntering forward and placing a knee next to your boyfriends lap on the sofa. "Uh- cute- hot- uh- b-boobs!" He stuttered out, covering his mouth as the blush spread to him neck. You laughed and kissed his cheek. "At least I've got what it takes to fluster you." You winked at him and twirled your (h/c) hair around your finger. Just about now, Stan walked in. "Get some Dipper!" He called, then backed out. Now your boyfriend was a TOMATE and you were covering your own blush. "Why Stan!?!??" You cried out, falling back. The air made your dress fly up and guess what Dipper got? A pantie shot.