Pewdiepie x reader (Songshot: one last time by Ariana Grande)

Im not really a fan of hers, but I do listen to a few of her songs and this is one. I love the song, and the video for it. So this will be set in an event(s) of what the video is.

I was a liar
I gave in to the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar

You glanced over at Felix, worried about the traffic jam and getting to a 'safe place.' You knew what this comet would do, it would kill everybody. No one was any exception. He was doing a live stream, hoping to connect with his fans in all of the chaos. You sighed and leaned back. "What's taking so long?!" You cried out impatiently, ignoring how your jacket was sliding down. You reached for the door. "(Y/N), don't!" He reached out to grab your arm as you stepped out, looking back at him. "Come on, let's see what's happening." You started walking, walking to all of the chaos ahead. You could hear him get out of the car, and you could hear him hurriedly walking behind you. " It's dangerous babe! You could get hurt!"

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you

You started to push with the crowd, trying to break through despite the officers yells. You glanced back at Felix before turning your gaze back to the front. A loud boom echoed in the sky, drawing everybody's attention up to look at the long streak above. You felt a wave of fear wash over you as you realized what was happening. You looked back infront of you as the crowd broke past the officer. You knew Marzia was probably the girl to suit him in this situation, but it was you he followed.

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

You walked over to a gate, kicking in the lock and looking over your shoulder as Felix pushed past another officer. You opened to gate as he approached, stepping out of the way for a fire man. You looked forward and started to walk once more, trying to find a way to your destination.

I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it,
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful

You made your way up the stairs, watching as a fireman ushered you and Felix on, a dead woman next to him. "Look!" You called out, pointing to the explosion in the sky. You didn't waste long though, seeing as how your time was limited. You pushed through a door and looked at a family. The four were huddled together. The mother and children appeared to be......dead. Why didn't you just stay in the car?!

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything,
But, boy, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you, baby

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (la li he)

You went to open a door that would create a new path, being forced back by an explosion from the room on the other side. You felt Felix help you up before you stepped in, gazing sadly at the flaming room. You looked for another way to go, spotting a small opening and pushing your way into the room. You gazed at all of the tv monitors, awe written on your face. You started back to the next door, promptly being stopped by an older male.

I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest (yeah)
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it, babe
'Cause I don't wanna be without you

You fought him away with a few punches and a kick, quickly walking into the dark hallway. You soon hear Felix's footsteps behind you as you flicked on the LEDs in your jacket. You looked around through the smoke as you walked. Another man pushed past you as he ran down the hallway in a flurry.

(Oh)
So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (who takes you home, babe)
One more time
I promise, after that I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms (wake up in my arms)
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home (yeah)

One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

You continued down the hallway, avoiding the firemen and not noticing Felix's struggle with the older man from before. You jogged up a set of stairs and looked back at him. "C'mon! We're close!" You called down, motioning for him to join you. You took note of how he was still streaming as you finished the stairs, pushing open the door and stepping out onto the balcony. The scene of the commits destruction played out in the sky above and the world below, all right here for you both to witness. You glanced at him and took his phone, setting it down so it would still record you two and stream in. You pulled him up to the edge of the balcony and looked up for a moment before turning to him. You wrapped his arms around you and forced him to look at you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled sadly. He leaned his forehead against yours. You giggled happily and fought back tears as you both rocked softly in the chilled air. You heard another loud crash from a part of the commit landing, and before you could register it, everything was over.