Len x reader

This is based of of servant of evil. So you know. Go check it out.

------

You watched as your friend cried her eyes out as her mother held her back. Her brother, twin brother, was being forced out of her life for his studies. You moved forward and put a hand on her shoulder as the carriage pulled him away.

-8 years later-

You walked slightly behind Rin as she went to the dining hall. It was tea time. You smiled as you saw the silhouette of her visitor. You smiled as she carried on a light, casual conversation. She stopped in her tracks as Len smiled from a few feet away. He bent to bow but she was faster. Shooting forward she dropped her fan on the ground as she hit him full-force. He fell to the floor, surprised at the sudden hug. Moving forward you picked up the fan as her muffled sobs echoed through the hallway. "Lady Rin, you will ruin your completion for the meeting if you cry." You said softly as you patted her shoulder. Len gave you a glance as you smiled. "(Y/N)? I didn't know your family worked in the castle." Your smile fell as you stood you your full height. "They passed away the year after you left. To stay with Rin, she asked your father if I could become her maid." You said softly as guilt shone in his eyes. You smiled again as you helped Rin up. Len straightened his cloths as he got done on one knee and held out his hand. Rin gently placed her hand in his as he kissed it. He then turned you you and held out his hand. Dumbfounded you blushed as you have him your hand as he kissed it.

Later

"Here are my extra cloths. Now take these and run. Don't look back, don't stop, don't talk to anyone. Never cry never fear I will always be near. Don't let your smile, my sun turn into icy tears." He said as he pushed Rin around he looked back and smiled as his good fell. He was dressed as the princess. Taking his had up he pulled his hair down as he started forward. You grabbed Rin and pushed her back "Please hurry Rin. I'm going with Len. You said as you turned as rushed forward. Len heard you and turned back to see Rin in tears as she rand and you approaching him. "I'm staying with you." You said sternly as he nodded. Reading back he took you hand and kissed you softly. You stood for a few moments before you kissed back. Pulling back he looked you in the eyes. "I love you." He said as you smiled. "I love you too." You said as he turned again.

The time of punishment.

You were on your knees next to Len. You heard a soft sobbing as you looked up slightly. It was Rin. You smiled at her as your hand reached over and entertained with Len. The bells rang. "It is tea time milady./ oh! It's tea time." You and Len said as you closed your eyes.

-message of regret.-
One time. This was the only time you could see Rin again. Len was here too. Moving forward your eyes showed sadness. She was sobbing her eyes out in the water. Moving forward Len held her as he finished her sentence. Slowly sliding down you joined him. She was crying even harder. "Someday, if we ever meet again, let us play together once more and be the best of friends." You, Len, And Rin said as Len and you were pulled back to the afterlife. Looking over at him you let out a cry as he hugged you. It was over. It was all over. You could be have peace again.