Sasuke x reader

It was a normal day. Karin hanging on to Sasuke, the occasional fight. Nothing out of the normal. That was until you showed up. You were from the now extinct village of voice. Your main weapon was song. "I am a dream, a dream, I am a dream" That one song. That was the song you had sung when you fought him the first time. It has stuck with him. Coming to a stop his team stopped with him. "I am a locked door, locked door, you cannot run away" That was definitely you. Pulling out his katana, he looked around. A black tread was circling around them. You were there. "I=Nightmare, this nightmare" Attempting to cut it, his Katana was pulled from his grasp. The music was louder now, the thread becoming cloth-like. "I can't run away, I want to wake up from" It slowly started to come closer, trapping them. It was to high to jump over. "Sasuke-Kun!" Karin yelled as she clinched to his arm. "This nightmare of mine" It was closer now. A pair of hands reached out and grabbed her. Screaming, she tried to get away. Slowly she disappeared into the cloth. "I want to see that scared face of yours" It went silent. What had happened? "I keep dragging you into my nightmare" There was no escape. One by one, now it was only Sasuke. "I want to see you running away" The cloth opened. All of his teammates were knocked out of countenance. Looking up, he met your eyes. You were grinning like the devil as you looked at him. "I want to see you running away, I keep dragging you into my nightmare." Licking your lips you approached him with his own sword. "I Nightmare"