"It's Louis, isn't it?" my sister asked and I nodded my head. Of course it was! It was fucking distracting. 

"I want him back", I whispered and looked down. That was the truth.

"I know. Harry, you have to forget him. It's almost six months when you left him. You. Need. To. Forget. Him", Gemma said and I felt guilty. Of course I have to. I just don't know how. Or why.

Then the doorbell rang and I stood up.

"It's propably mom. She said she's coming today", I said and walked towards the door. I opened it fast.

"Hi m-" I realized that it wasn't mom. It was Louis Tomlinson. 

I almost fainted and I took a deep breath. What was he doing here?!

"Hi Harry", he said and I tried to answer. Say something! My head was empty. We just stood there before Louis spoke again.

"I just came to look my kids."

Of course! It wasn't you idiot! And I was really stupid. How I just thought that Louis would come here and come back? I was so stupid.

"O-okay", I said quietly and Louis stepped inside.

"Harry, who's there-Oh", Gemma came behind me and I sighed.

"What are you doing here?!" she snapped and I and Louis winced.

"I just-"

"You just come here and you confuse Harry's head! He's trying to get over you and that Brian! You can't-"

"Gemma!" I snapped and she went quiet. I sighed and took Darcy in her arms.

"Just go", I said and Gemma nodded. She looked Louis before she left. 

"Here", I said and gave Darcy in Louis' arms. He smiled and I saw tears in his eyes. I felt bad. i wanted him back! 

"You can come inside. Lottie and Edward are in livingroom", I said quietly again and Louis nodded.

"Lottie! Edward! Look who came!" I smiled to them in livingroom. Lottie and Edward looked Louis a few moments before Lottie screamed: "Daddyy!" and they both ran to him.

Louis sniffled and laughed at the same time. 

"Daddy cwies! Anotwer daddy cwies too", Lottie said and wiped Louis tears away. I froze. Fuck. Did Lottie just say that?

"Why daddy cries, sweetheart?" Louis asked and looked me. I felt dizzy. Fuckfuckfuck.

"Daddy 's sad", Lottie said and I sighed.