13# Hushed Conversations

------> Song over there is the one there singing to in the car!

Vote Fan Comment :P

Love Tara xxx

Kiss Me Deadly

Chapter Thirteen – Hushed Conversations

After we had calmed down I decided to take a shower because I smelled really bad which was strange since it was only yesterday when I last had a bath. Casey had woken up the rest of the house hold and was downstairs eating breakfast with them; no doubt they would be in a bad mood.

I looked out of my bedroom window and noticed that the sky was slightly darker than it normally was, the sun must have risen really late. I looked around my room trying to find my morning pills; I would need them after my shower. After looking on my bedside table I found them next to my emergency pills on my dresser, I’ve never actually had to take them but the doctor told me that they were seriously strong and I could only take one, no matter how  much pain I was in.

I set my normal pills on the side ready to take and then walked in to the bathroom, I was about to turn the shower on when I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I looked terrible, and I don’t just mean a few bags under my eyes. No, I had sickly pale skin that had a horrid yellow sheen to it, the bags under my eyes made it seem like I had been socked in the face and my hair, oh my precious hair was knotty and it had... dirt in it?

What the hell? How did my hair yet dirt in it.

Ignoring everything else I turned around trying to get a better view, there wasn’t a lot of it just enough to make it look as if I had been lying in some grass. I sighed, you have got to be kidding me right now, I must have started sleep walking, and it would explain why I looked like the living dead.

I turned back around to turn on my shower when I slipped on some wet tiles on my floor and banged my hand on the sink.

“Oomph,” I hissed as I landed on my sore bum.

Great.

I don’t think it’s natural for me to be falling over in bathrooms this much, I mean the must be some other power at work here. I got back on to me feet (carefully I might add) and inspected my hand, it was fine just had a little scratch was all. I finally turned on the shower, this day was not starting as I had expected but I could only hope that it would get better.

Once I had finished with the shower and gotten rid of the suspicious dirt from my hair, I walked back in to my room clad only in a towel.

“Casey, what should I wear?” I shouted down the hallway, hoping that she would hear me.

A few seconds later I had my answer. “A button up shirt, so you don’t mess up your hair of make-up and some shorts.”

With that sorted I got dressed in one of my dad’s work shirts (I hadn’t bought any button up shirts when we went shopping only the fake one which died) and some plain jean shorts. I put a little smurf decorated plaster on my cut so it wouldn’t get infected; the smurfs looks really cute on my hand. Maybe I should just were the plasters all the time, it would probably hurt less then when I fall over.

I crouched down next to Mr. Muffins who had just wandered into my room. “What do you think Mr. Muffins? Do I look okay?”

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, all I got was a, “Meow.”

I sighed, stroked his head one last time before standing back up and walking over to my dresser to take my pain medication. I was lucky; I hadn’t had any majorly bad pains since that day in the locker room showers.