Chapter 24

Amy's POV

It's been a few months, everyone's still in the same relationship. Same status and everything. Chloe started going to therapy and she thinks I should go too, just because I used to be suicidal.

I think I still am, but I'm fighting off the urges I have to harm myself. Only because I have people around me who care for me.

If I was still with my dad (I'd most likely be dead) but if I were alive, I would've most likely killed myself by now.

And I'm just so thankful that I now have a family that actually cares for me, and I can clearly tell that this family does.

I was currently laying in bed when Chloe just walked in on her phone. She jumped on the bed, well not the bed, she jumped on me.

"Hello to you to." I groaned making Chloe laugh. "Your dads were thinking of taking us all out to the beach or something."

Chloe said still not looking at me. "What time?" I asked, my eyes still closed. "Not sure so I'd get ready now and then we won't be late and you can sleep downstairs whilst we wait for everyone else."

I groaned and Chloe pulled the covers off of me leaving me in one of Ashton's shirts making Chloe laugh.

"You wear your dads shirts to bed?" I nodded my head and put my finger to my lips. "None of them know."

I whispered. "We do now." Chloe and I both faced the door and saw all my dads there smirking at me. "Buzz off." Everyone burst out laughing and I marched into Michael's room.

Everyone followed me to see what I was doing, I walked up to the shelf in Michael's room that contains all his hair dye.

I grabbed blue, pink and red then walked into his bathroom because it has everything I need in there. Chloe walked in watching me put the hair dye in.

"Why you dying your hair?" I shrugged. "Because why not?" Chloe pecked my cheek and I then put the tinfoil stuff in my hair.

"Set the timer Chlo." Chloe started the timer and I walked back into Michael's room to see everyone still looking at me.

"What?" I snapped making everyone step back. Chloe started to kiss my neck and I pushed her away so she fell back onto Michael's bed.

"I like where this is going." Chloe said forming a cheeky smile. "Yea I know you do, because you're such a slut." I spat making the guys all 'ooh' at me.

Chloe looked at me confused. "W-what?" I started to laugh. "Don't pretend I don't know Chloe, I do receive your tweets."

Chloe's eyes widen and the guys all look shocked. "Ok what have we missed?" Luke questioned. I shrugged.

"Nothing much, Chloe just bragging on about this guy she hooked up with last night." Chloe's eyes widen and she walked up to me slapping me around the face.

That's when I broke, I punched her. "Get out whilst you still goddamn can." I snarled making Chloe cry. She grabbed her phone off of Michael's bed and headed for the bedroom door.

"I love you." I turned and faced her shaking my head. "Yea, I bet you do. Just because I'm not ready for sex you go and fuck another guy."

I nodded. "You must really love me." I said sarcastically. Chloe gasped and I shook my head. "We're done, go find that guy and fuck him till you can't walk."

I spat walking back into the bathroom to take the tinfoil off and wash my hair in the shower.

When I came out of the shower all my dads were sitting on Michael's bed. They all looked up immediately when they heard me.

"Hey." I said smiling. They gave me a confused look and I went to dry my hair. Once it was dried I looked in the mirror to see my hair, I loved it.

Blue, pink and red is a good combination. "Why did you want to dye your hair?" Calum asked, I shrugged.

"Because I can, life's short, do what you want whilst you can." I stated. Michael stood up and walked over to me inspecting my hair.

"I love the colours you chose Amy." I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks dad." I heard the bed squeak and I felt multiple arms wrapping around me.

"You ok Amy?" I nodded my head. "Why wouldn't I be? My girlfriend cheated on me." I just started laughing.

"What a fucking slut." Ashton looked down. "Is that why you didn't want to have sex with her?" He asked once he looked back up. "What because she's a slut?" He nodded.

"Truth be told, I don't think she even cared for me, I think she just wanted to have sex with a girl too." I shrugged my shoulders and I walked into my room.

"We still going to the beach?!" I shouted so the dads could hear. "If you want to love!" Luke shouted. "Can we please go?!"

I shouted back, there was a moments silence. "Sure, we'll all get ready now then!" Ashton shouted. I smiled and walked over to my bikini draw and pulled out my denim material bikini.

I grabbed my short shorts that hardly cover my butt and a crop top that shows the bottom of my bikini. I grabbed my sunglasses and some money.

"This girls got some tricks up her sleeve." I smirked to myself whilst I put the money into my back pocket along with my phone.

I walked to my shelf in my room which holds all my snapbacks, I picked out my batman one and put it on backwards.

I skipped out of my room after I grabbed my black converse, and sat on the sofa downstairs waiting for my dads.