Chapter 9

Michael's POV

When we got home Little Amy was still shaking. I felt so bad for her, she was having the time of her life then she ran into the man who ruined her life.

I'm just glad she's alive and not harmed. Sure maybe emotionally but not physically.

"You ready for bed now Amy?" I asked her rubbing her back slowly. She shook her head, her eyes wide.

"He'll come and get me when I'm asleep." I frowned. "No he won't." Amy looked up at me. "How do you know that for sure?"

She asked at the end her voice cracked from being so scared and probably from all the crying she's done.

"Because I'm going to sleep with you and make sure nobody hurts you." Amy kissed my cheek. "Thanks Daddy Michael. Promise me I'll be safe?"

I nodded. "I promise you'll be safe, forever and always." Amy smiled and rested her head against my chest.

Shortly later, Amy fell asleep on my chest, I smiled, kissed her forehead and carried her to bed. I went to my room and heard sobs, then a scream.

My eyes widened. I ran back to Amy's room. She was still there just having a nightmare.

I would've had one too if I were in her shoes. That man was creepy as. I climbed into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her so she stayed warm throughout the night. Hopefully this night won't be too long.

~~

I woke to screaming, I jumped up alarmed and looked around and saw Amy clinging to my arm screaming.

Tears running down her face. She was a mess. Moments later the others came running in and we all tried soothing Amy.

I slowly walked out of the room and walked back in with my guitar, I sat back on the bed and started strumming the guitar lightly which made Amy yawn.

The guys understood what I was trying to do and remained silent. Amy laid back under the covers and closed her eyes.

The guys started softly singing and within a few moments she was softly snoring. I put the guitar down and laid down again, this time the others laid on the bed too so now there's 5 in the bed. There's not much room to move around in.

The rest of the night was peaceful. Amy slept the whole time which we're all thankful for. When the guys and I woke up Amy was still sleeping.

I said I'd go downstairs and make breakfast the others should keep an eye on Amy and make sure she doesn't freak out over something.

I walked downstairs quietly trying not to make a sound and went into the kitchen. I decided I was going to make Amy's favourite which is chocolate chip pancakes. She deserves it, she's a good girl and bad things happen to her.

Once I was serving the pancakes I heard everyone running around upstairs, it made me smile. I started to hum whilst they all came running downstairs.

Amy was wearing a pink shirt with a black skirt and black pumps. She looked like an angel. I wouldn't change her for anything.

~~

Amy was sat in the back seat with Ashton and I whilst Luke was in the passenger seat and Calum was driving.

Amy was on her phone on Snapchat. She has the guys and I and her friends on it, it's nice because her friends stories always make her laugh.

When we got to school I leaned over to Amy and whispered. "We'll be waiting here all day again." I moved away and gave her a small wink making her giggle.

She grabbed her bag and put it on her back. "Bye guys, love you all." She called before running off to see Chloe.

We all saw her jump on Chloe's back making Chloe scream with shock and surprise. It made us all laugh.

"It's good to see that she's happy here and not terrified." Luke stated, we agreed. "It hurts so much to see her in pain."

Ashton added. The whole day we wouldn't take our eyes off of Amy if she was outside, if she was inside we still knew she was safe.

When the bell rang signalling the end of the day Amy came running out with Chloe and stopped right in front of the car.

We all watched confused. Chloe started crying and Amy looked frustrated, she gave Chloe a hug and ran into the car, tears filled her eyes.

"What's wrong princess?" Calum asked, Amy shook her head tears starting to fall. "Chloe's moving."