Chapter 8

Amy's POV

"Princess, why are you sorry? That was incredible!" Daddy Ashton shouted making me laugh. Once everyone stopped congratulating me, it all went quiet until Harry walked up to me and sat by me. He grabbed my hands and made me look at him.

"Amy, that was beyond incredible. Now, I have a question for you and I want you to answer, not your parents I want you, just you to answer, ok?"

I nodded my head smiling. "Would you, like to sing a song when you're on tour with us?"

My eyes widened. "As in, on stage in front of hundreds of thousands of people?" Harry nodded. "You can sing that song you wrote or another one that we haven't heard and you can surprise us." I was quiet. They wanted me to sing.

I turned and faced my dads, they were all emotionless. I guess it's so I make up the decision myself.

I looked over to One Direction they had the same expressions, I took a deep breath in and puffed it out. "I'd love to." Everyone cheered and I started laughing.

Since I said 'yes', nobody's left my side and I don't get why. "Why are you all following me?" I asked started to get annoyed.

"Because we want to hear you sing." My dads chimed. I giggled and said 'no' whilst going back into the dressing room to do my homework.

I heard them groan and walk back towards the stage, I giggled to myself and got in with my music homework.

That's when I realised I needed a piano. I walked out to walk into a security guard. "Um excuse me?" I asked quietly.

He couldn't hear me so I spoke up louder. "Excuse me, sir?" He still didn't hear me so I just walked past him.

After looking around the stadium for 20 minutes I finally came across a music room. I grabbed my work and sat down at the piano and started playing hoping that this piece would be magical because if so, that means I've found my tour piece.

(AN: if you know Demi Lovato's Made In The USA, that's what Amy is writing)

After an hours seemed to have written most of the song. Then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw Daddy Luke was calling.

"Hey daddy." "Hey princess, where are you? We're in the dressing room getting ready to go, we're done for the day."

I smiled. "I'll meet you there or out by the car." I heard him sigh. "Ok princess, don't take too long or we'll send in a search party." I giggled. "Ok dad." With that I hung up.

I packed all my things into my bag and walked out of the room. There were no sounds, it was pitch black.

I grabbed my phone in a hurry and turned the torch on. I was glad I did because when I turned it on I saw I was about to walk into someone.

"Oh sorry, I couldn't see where I was going." Then man slightly smiled revealing his revolting teeth. I remember those teeth anywhere. "D-dad?" He smirked evilly at me. "That's me." I screamed and started running.

I heard his footsteps, he was running too, he was right behind me. I found the doors and jumped through them to be blinded by car headlights. I held my hands to my eyes and heard the car horn, it was my dads.

I sighed, I was so happy to see them. But then the doors behind me smacked the walls creating a big bang. I screamed when I felt his breath on the back of my neck, I went to run but he grabbed my bag tearing it off of my back.

I screamed and started to run to the car, but the bag had my new song in it. I ran back to my dad tackling him to the ground, I grabbed my bag and ran to the car opening the door and jumping in getting Daddy Luke to close it. "Who was that?"

I was shaking. "M-my d-d-dad." The guys all looked at me wide eyed, then there was a knock on the car window I turned to see my dad. "I'm going to kill you." I screamed and hit Daddy Ashton in the back to get him to drive.

We drove in the opposite direction to home in case he followed us. Daddy Michael was trying to calm me down because my breathing was all over the place.

I looked at Daddy Luke and he looked at me wide eyed. "Why'd you go back for the bag?" He shouted making me jump onto Daddy Michael's lap.

"Luke don't shout, she's already petrified!" Snapped Daddy Michael. "I-it had my new s-song in. T-that's why I w-wasn't in the dressing r-room."

Luke's eyes went back to their regular size as he hugged me saying he's sorry he was just being protective.