Chapter 19

Amy's POV

"When I asked Chloe out I didn't think her parents would start to hate me." I muttered. Michael placed his hand on my leg and I leaned into his side.

"Nobody said love is easy either." I whined when I realised this is only the beginning. Just as I closed by eyes I was awoken by "Amy Heart?"

The doctor asked. I stood up and the doctor led me into Chloe's room where she was super pale. "What kind of tests did you do on her?" I shouted.

I was obviously quite loud considering everyone ran in and gasped at Chloe's state. Chloe's parents ran in and started to cry when they saw Chloe.

"I warned you!" Her father glared at me. I was astonished. "You think I did this?" He glared at me once again.

"Well who did this if it wasn't you?" He shouted. "Where are we? The hospital! So I don't know, maybe her DOCTOR!" I screamed.

Chloe looked up scared and Ashton nudged me then pointed at her. I gasped and ran over to her. "How you feeling?"

She nodded her head saying she was fine but her eyes were telling a different story. I climbed onto the bed and held Chloe's hand.

"I'm warning you Amy, get off the bed. You'll just hurt our daughter!" Chloe's mother screamed, I groaned and climbed off of the bed and sat on the chair beside her instead.

Turns out that was unacceptable too because her father picked up the chair and tipped me off of it making me fall to the floor.

I stood up and dusted myself off. "You know what? Chloe I'll come back tonight when your parents leave, message me when I can come."

I leaned over and kissed Chloe's cheek before walking out of the room. I walked out of the hospital and looked back to see the dads weren't following me so I decided to walk home instead of wait in the car.

I felt like I needed the exercise anyways. Once I got home I got changed into my tracksuit bottoms from Victoria's Secret PINK and got under my bed covers whilst I watched 'It's a boy, girl thing' on Netflix.

I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up the movie had finished and the TV had turned off.

I stretched quickly before walking downstairs, I forgot I was just wearing my PINK bottoms and my bra.

I heard multiple laughs and I just ignored them whilst I walked into the kitchen to get myself some food.

As soon as I put my toast in the toaster I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around to see Chloe smiling at me.

"Hey beautiful." I said whilst kissing her cheek, she slightly giggled and blushed when she looked at what I was wearing again.

Then I realised. "What you doing out of the hospital?!" I shouted, I looked behind Chloe to see my dads smiling at me.

"What?" I ask them totally confused. "The doctors want you to take her neck brace off." Calum said making my eyes widen.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I ask falling back into the fridge, Chloe noticed and pulled me up. She turned around and pointed to a clasp.

"Do you want me to rip it off or be gentle?" Chloe held up one finger indicating the first option. I took in a deep breath before unclasping the neck brace then I tore it off if her neck making her let out a small scream. "Sorry."

"I'm still confused, why couldn't you just call me to go back to the hospital?" Everyone laughed making me feel dumb.

"Chloe got let out of the hospital." I squealed and picked Chloe up spinning her around. When I put her down I grabbed my toast out if the toaster and Chloe jumped onto my back making me drop the toast.

"Really?" I whine. "Don't let go because I'm getting my toast." I warn. Chloe clings onto me as one of my hands holds onto the table to make sure we don't fall down and the other hand is grabbing the toast off of the floor.

As soon as I touched the piece of toast the doorbell rang. "Someone else go get it, I'm busy getting my piece of toast!"

I shouted, I felt Chloe laugh against my neck which made me smile. "Amy it's for you!" Luke shouted, I groaned and stood up.

"Someone else get my toast, Chloe and I shall go see what this person wants." I stormed over to the door and slammed it shut as soon as I saw who it was.

"What did Cameron want?" Luke asked, I shrugged my shoulders. I heard a couple chuckles. "Did you slam the door in his face?"

Michael asked, I nodded and grabbed my piece of toast off of the plate Ashton placed it on. I smiled as I was about to take a bite Chloe took it out of my grasp and ate the whole piece.

I pouted. "That was just mean, you saw what I went through to get that piece of toast." I felt Chloe peck my cheek and jump off my back.

"Yea I forgive you." I mumbled, I knew she heard because she gave me another hug and a kiss on the nose.

I giggled as she started running around the house until she stopped in my room. I groaned as I ran off after her.

"Stop running everywhere! Seriously, where do you get the energy from?" I asked whilst panting making Chloe giggle.

I laid on my stomach on my bed and Chloe got on my back making me chuckle. "What you doing?" A moment after I asked that she started to massage my back which made me moan slightly.