Chapter 15

Luke's POV

This can't be happening. The guys and I were talking about how great Amy's song was until we happened a scream, we thought she just saw something because then she just became silent.

But then there was banging and she was flying down the stairs throwing punches at someone. That someone was her father.

The guys and I were going to step in but this was her battle. We knew she wanted to kill him deep down so we were going to let her.

"Just wait until I'm done with you, you'll feel dirty and useless." The guys and I exchanged worried glances.

He's going to rape her. "Over my dead body!" I shouted. The guys stepping forward with me, we could see the look of terror on Amy's face.

She knew that she was either going to not get raped or she is going to get raped. Amy's father looked at all of us.

"Get against the wall." He sneered at us, holding the gun against Amy's head. We did what we think is best, we got to the wall and didn't move.

Amy's father grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up, a small whine escaped her lips and he forcefully kissed her. She was kicking and punching and scratching, none seemed to make him pull away.

He threw her to the opposite wall and he undressed himself, Amy screamed and ran upstairs. Her father groaning in response and he went marching after her.

The guys and I remained at the wall, we didn't want to move in case it meant Amy would be in more pain than she already is.

Being downstairs we heard all the shouting. Within a few seconds Amy ran back down, she'd lost her top but she kept running and she grabbed Calum's bass from the stand and she held it up defensively.

None of us objected, we would do anything to keep her safe, anyways we could always buy Calum another one, it's not the end of the world.

Her dad came down the stairs and Amy panicked, she looked at us for help but none of us knew what to do.

"Princess, if you just let me do, what I must do. It'll be over quicker and you won't get punished." Amy scoffed. "Just seeing you is punishment enough."

The guys and I laughed whereas her dad just kicked her in the ribs. Amy was coughing horrifically and was clutching her ribs, the bass crushed as it hit the ground.

Amy's dad punched her in the head a few times then...she was unconscious.

~~

Her dad did things to Amy in front of us, the sad thing is that she woke up after 20 minutes and had to witness everything awake and she knew that we saw everything. I bet she'll start to feel really uncomfortable around us now because well, we're guys too.

"You're so beautiful." Amy spat at her dad and he kicked her again making her head drop to face the ground.

Her whole body was fighting to stay up, once her dad kissed her once more, he let her fall to the ground, got changed and left. He left his daughter on the floor in our basement as a mess.

Once we were sure her father had gone, we took small steps until we were all sitting on the ground with Amy.

She was shaking uncontrollably and she wouldn't stop crying. I picked her up by her arms and took her upstairs for a shower knowing she'd most likely feel dirty. I know I would.

I let Amy go into the bathroom, the rest of us guys waiting outside to be there for her if she needs us. Once we heard the shower on we heard a scream, I opened the door and saw Amy looking at her body in the mirror.

"Tell me it really doesn't look that bad." She said still shaking. I didn't want to lie to her and I looked at all the guys, none of us answered which made her cry harder and fall to the floor.

Calum slowly picked her up and placed her in the shower. He started to walk away and come towards us.

"Wait!" We heard Amy call over the running water. All of us stepping into the bathroom so we were closer and could hear her better.

"Yea honey?" Ashton asked. "C-can you all stay in here? I don't want to be alone." We all walked into the bathroom more and sat on the edge of the bath.

"We're really sorry about what happened Amy." Michael said. "We didn't want to help in case your father hurt you even more."

We heard Amy sniff and cry a little bit. "I-it's ok." I sighed. "Well we're going to make it up to you." Amy poked her head out from behind the shower curtain.

"How?" She asked, her eyebrows raised. "We'll do anything you want." Michael said smiling. "Anything?" She clarified. We all nodded our heads which made her smile.