Epilogue

"I've missed you, Baby." Mark dropped the bags he was holding as he entered the apartment. He hugged Trisha tightly as she came to greet him. 

Mark just got back to Korea from a concert in Thailand. They haven't seen each other for a week. Trisha was also busy preparing for the opening of her gallery in Seoul. She had gone to Japan to personally invite Miyu to the grand opening. 

Mark carried Trisha to the chair while locking his lips on hers. He sat on the chair and Trisha on his lap, her arms around his neck. 

"How was the concert?" She said as she pulled her lips away. 

"Great. And school?" Trisha started going to school again. Even though she's been gaining popularity for her artwork, she still wanted to graduate and have a degree. With the help of Hyun-woo, she was able to reenter her old school in Korea. 

"Ugh...don't even ask." She removed her arms around him and was about to stand up. 

"Oh no..." he pulled her back, "you're not going anywhere. I miss you too much to let go of you." 

She giggled, "But, I have to get ready."

"For what?", he asked.

"Did you forget again?" She put his face between her hands, "it's Hyun-woo's birthday. Sisi and I have to prepare for it in the restaurant."

"Aaarrrggghh....", he grumbled. "Can't it wait?" He gave her puppy eyes and pouted his lower lip.

She laced her hands back around his neck. "Maybe just a little." She leaned her forehead on his. 

He lifted her from her waist and stood up, fastening his lips on hers once again. He carried her to the bedroom and smiled shrewdly.

____________

"Happy Birthday!" Everybody shouted as Hyun-woo entered the restaurant, surprised. 

His girlfriend came up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Happy birthday, hon," she hugged him and lead him to the table where a cake and a lot of different food were placed. 

They sang him the birthday song. 

"Make a wish," Ann said. 

He looked around at the people in the room. Everybody was there - his so called 'sister' Trisha, the whole GOT7, Ann, Sisi, Yujin, some friends from school, even Ji-hyun was there. He smiled contentedly. 

"There's really nothing else to wish for. I'm happy," he whispered, but blew the candles anyways. 

"Dig in," Jackson was the first to grab a plate, followed by the other members. 

"Ei, congratulations on another win," Hyun-woo patted JB at the back. 

"Thanks," he patted him back. "But, Trisha should get some credit, too. She produced the song for us." He pulled Trisha towards him. 

"Hey...", Mark groaned. "Get your own girl, man."

Trisha giggled and went to Mark's waiting arms. 

"Yeah, hyung," Junior joined them, looking at JB, "don't you already have that chic you keep on texting?" 

"What? Who is she?", Trisha was surprised at the reveal. 

JB blushed and scratched the back of his head. "Uhm...not yet." 

"You should introduce her to us, hyung," Bambam butt in.

"Yah," JB hit him. "Just because you already have Ji-hyun over there doesn't mean you're better than me." 

Bambam looked at the girl standing by the window and smiled. 

Everybody got home that night a little tipsy but happy. 

Trisha hopped on the passenger's seat and Mark closed the door for her. 

"That was great, wasn't it?", Trisha stretched at the chair as soon as Mark got in. 

"Yes it was," he smiled at her. He turned on the ignition and drove out to the street. "Are you ready for tomorrow?", he asked her. 

"Ugh....I'm not used to going to those kinds of events. I don't even know what to wear. Can I not just go?" She lowered the backrest of the seat and curled, pulling her feet  up. It was a long day and she felt tired. 

"Don't back out on me now. You promised you would come. Besides, I already picked the perfect dress for you."  They were nearing the apartment that they share and he slowed down as they enter the driveway to the parking lot. "It's a special day for me. We're going to receive our award and I want you to be there." 

"Fine. Just don't make me wear those killer heels," she scoffed. 

They entered the apartment in each others' arms. 

"Finally, home." Mark threw the keys on the table beside the door. And in one swift move he lifted Trisha off the floor and into his arms. 

Trisha giggled as Mark started on her neck making his way to her lips. He carried her to the couch and continued with his kisses. 

"I love you, Baby." 

___________________________________________________________________________

Aaaahhhh....Finally, it's done. 

Thanks for reading til the end. I hope you liked the story. Share your comments down below. 

Now, I can continue with my third book which I started weeks ago. I hope you read it, too. 

I am thinking of making a sequel for this, with JB being the focus. (That's why I added Junior teasing JB about a chic he was texting)

Till the book....

Love yah...

XOXO

_________________________________________________________________