Part 6

The GOT7 boys were at the studio in their company waiting for the late Trisha. They were going to work on one song with her. Trisha agreed to it because of the money. 

"Where is she?" Mark complained. They have been waiting for 30 minutes. "Do you have her number?", he asked the other guys.

"Oh...here she is," Bambam shouted. 

Trisha came in looking tired. She had a long night last night because she had to cover for another musician who was absent. She got up late this morning, took a shower and went straight to the studio without eating breakfast. 

"Finally," Mark stood up, looking pissed. "You're late," he said.

"Sorry, I just got up," she sat on the chair and put her guitar down beside her. "Do you have coffee?", she asked them.

"We should start. We're busy. We don't have all day, you know?" Mark said.

"I'm SORRY. I wouldn't want to waste your precious time MISTER," she said sarcastically.

"Enough, both of you," JB said in an authoritative manner. "I'll get you coffee, Trisha. Set up the things we need, Mark." He went out the door to get coffee.

"No sugar, please", Trisha said loudly so JB could hear her.

They adopted Trisha's song and made the arrangements on it. They added a little bit of slow tempos. Trisha lead the group in the melody and the beat. 

"Good enough?", she asked.

"More than good," JB was more than satisfied. The other guys agreed. 

"This is gonna be a hit," Youngjae said excitedly.

"It depends on the lyrics, though," Trisha said. "Have you thought of what the lyrics would be about?", she asked them.

"Yeah, we were thinking of a party theme," Jackson started dancing, "you know, like, 'let's party, let's party,'" he said while doing the dougie dance. 

"That'd be nice..." Trisha was giggling at how funny Jackson was. 

"Anyone hungry?", Yugyeom's stomach was starting to growl. They've been working on the song for almost five hours.

"Let's go eat," JB stood up and started packing away their stuff. "We'll continue talking about it over lunch." 

Mark was quiet. He was not confident to share his ideas. He thought that the guys would not like it. 

"You're quiet today," Trisha walked up beside him on their way to the restaurant. "Don't you have anything to say?" Trisha was used to Mark teasing him all the time. 

"Just thinking," he was serious.

"About what?" 

"Just, you know, I haven't done much to help the group when it comes to composing." 

"So you really are one of those idols," Trisha thought. 

"Don't you have any ideas?", she asked.

"I do. But, I'm just afraid they won't like it." 

"Why?"

"Just..."

"Trisha, sit here," JB moved the chair for her. 

"Lunch is on me," Mr. Lee came up to their table. 

"Wow, thanks Mr. Lee. We should work with Trisha more often for free food." Junior said laughing. 

Trisha just sneered. Yes, she's loving the idea of working with the boys because she loves music. But she reminded herself that she was just doing this for the money. She still hates living here. Although there were times she enjoyed their company, she hated the fact that she was living with her dad.