3 - Part 6

"How the hell could I prove to her how much I love her?" He was thinking to himself as he laid on his bed. 

"Hyung?" Jackson called from the other bed. "Have you seen our schedule for next week?" 

"No. Why?" He really didn't care.

"We have two fan meetings in Japan. Plus an interview."

"Ok."

"Aren't you excited?"

"I am." But, his tone said otherwise. 

His phone went off. He had a message from Hyun-woo.

'I know how much you love her. I know you can take good care of her. Please bring her back. She's in Japan. She didn't tell me exactly where. But the owner of the gallery is named Miyu. Sorry I can't give you anymore info about her. This is the only thing I know. Good luck.'

"Japan?!!" He shouted in excitement.

"Isn't your reaction too late?" Jackson eyed him like he's crazy.

"We're going to Japan." He hugged Jackson, laughing.

"Yes. We are."

He searched for Miyu's galleries in Japan. Nothing came up. Instead a list of thousands of art galleries flooded the screen.

"Ugh...Which one is it?" He desperately said.

He started sorting the names and the cities. It was already past midnight when he was done. He scanned through his very long list. "I hope 1 week is enough to find you." 

-----

"Finally," Bambam stretched his arms up over his head.

"Japan. Hello again." JB looked out the window at the wet pavement of the Narita Airport. 

"Let's go," Mark hurried them, grabbing his bag and walking down the aisle of the plane. 

"What's the rush? It's raining outside," Jackson said lazily.

"Why are you suddenly so excited?" Junior said, seeing the rushing Mark.

"Just." 

"He looks so happy! You think he's forgotten about her overnight?", Jackson whispered to Youngjae who was also stretching beside him.

"He's scary. You think he's bipolar?", Youngjae whispered back. 

"I heard that." Mark was putting on his earphones and looked back at the two still seated on their chairs.

"Ooooppppssss..." Youngjae put his hand over his mouth. "Sorry."

It was still raining when they got to their hotel. Mark dropped his luggage by the door and looked at himself at the mirror at the side of the bed. 

"I'm going out." He got his cap and headed for the door. 

"What? We just got here. Where are you going?" JB was sharing the room with him and was surprised to see Mark literally sprinting out the hallway. "Yah," he shouted but Mark ignored him.

"Ok....first stop." Mark walked in an art gallery just beside the hotel. He was holding his list on one hand and a pen on the other. 

"May I help you?" A tall, slender woman with very thick glasses approached him as he entered. 

"Uhm...yeah...Is there an artist here named Trisha?", he asked in his best Japanese.

"Sorry. No. But you can..." Mark was out the door. 

He crossed out the gallery from the list and looked up another one. 

It was almost dark when he stopped at a small Japanese restaurant. He walked the whole afternoon and was already feeling tired and hungry. 

"This way, sir." The waiter ushered him to a table beside the window.

"Thanks." It was a cozy bistro with books on one end and paintings on the wall. He looked closer at one of them. 

It was of a young man by the bridge in Han River. It was just a silhouette but the man looked exactly like him. He stood up from his chair and walked to the painting. It was him. 

"You like it? Isn't it beautiful? I just got that this morning." The man who looked like the owner stepped up beside him.

"Ah. Yeah." He couldn't take his eyes off of it. He looked at the corner for the artist's signature. It's hers. 'T.Lee' was how she signed all her art works. "Where did you say you got this?" He looked at the man standing beside him.

"In an art gallery in Osaka."

"What gallery? What's the name?" His heart is pounding faster and faster. 

"It's just a small one. It's the 'Soho International Gallery'. It showcases paintings from different places around the world."

"Thank you," Mark shook the man's hand vigorously.

"You're welcome. It's nice to see young ones appreciate art. Not a lot do, nowadays."

Mark wasn't really into art, he was after the person who made it.