Part 7

"You know that pretty trainee who has a huge crush on Mark-hyung?" Yugyeom said over practice. "She's going to debut very soon." 

"Really? Ji-hyun, right?" Mark was sitting on the couch beside JB, resting. 

"Finally," Jackson said, "she's worked hard, it's high time she debuts."

"Is she going solo?" JB asked. 

"I think so," Yugyeom answered. 

"Who are you talking about?" Trisha came in to join them for practice. 

"Just this trainee who's gonna debut," Mark answered without looking at her. 

Ever since the night the guys watched Trisha perform in Hongdae, the guys had been busy with their schedule and this was the first time they're going to practice with Trisha for a week. And that night, it had been awkward for both Mark and Trisha. 

Mark had driven the bike until her house. 

"We won't be seeing you for a week, we'd be busy with different events," Mark was saying as he got off the bike. 

"Oh, I'd be busy preparing for school anyway," she said.

"So, don't go off drinking and driving without me, ok?" 

"Huh?" Trisha was stunned.

"I mean..." Mark was also surprised with what he said. "I mean, it's dangerous to drive when you're drunk. And I know how crazy you get when you're drunk," he finished.

"Oh, ok." 

Mark left her standing by the stairs staring at him. He was still thinking about why he said that when he went to bed that night. 

"Yeah, the one who follows Mark-hyung around," Bambam teased, chuckling.

"I bet Mark enjoys being stalked by a pretty girl," JB chided.

"Stop it," Mark shouted, throwing the empty water bottle he was holding at JB. 

"Oh," was all Trisha could say. 

"Let's just start practicing," Mark stood up. He glanced at Trisha who had her head bowed down. 

"We've already put together the lyrics we've made," JB handed Trisha the paper. "Would you mind checking it?" 

"Sure," Trisha went through the lyrics. She was impressed by how well they've written it, she only made a few corrections. 

It was already dark when they finished practicing. 

"Aren't you guys hungry?" Trisha asked them when they were packing up.

"We still have another item in our schedule tonight," Youngjae said. "We'll just eat on the way."

"Oh," she said. She was actually hoping to eat at the restaurant with them. 

"I'll walk you home," JB volunteered. He was already taking Trisha's guitar from her and slinging it on his shoulder. 

"Thanks, JB," she smiled, "but I don't want to take up your time. I can manage. It's just a few blocks away."

"I insist," JB said.

"I'll go with you," Mark stood up and opened the door. 

"Mark-hyung, you still have to talk to Manager-hyung, he's waiting for you at the office." Jackson reminded him.

Mark went up to the office with a heavy heart. 

JB walked Trisha to the restaurant. 

"Thank you for helping us, Trisha," JB said, "you've been a really big help."