Part 10

"What is this I'm feeling? Am I starting to have feelings for this girl?", Mark thought as he stared at her from across the table. 

They were having dinner with the other GOT7 members. Trisha was seated between JB and Jackson and Mark sat opposite her. He kept on looking at Trisha who was joking with JB. 

"Why don't you eat all of this, too," she was telling JB who was staring at her food after finishing his. She was giggling. 

All went slow motion for Mark. He could see every detail on her face. He could hear every note of her laughter. He could even see the strands of her hair getting out of place as she turned around to look at him. 

She smiled at him. "Thank you," she mouthed, touching the pendant hanging on her neck. And that snapped Mark back to his senses. He smiled back at her and nodded. 

She really couldn't stop thanking him. Just two days ago, she was grief-stricken. She was by the river painting, without realizing she had included her mom in the picture. The silhouette of her mom was standing by the river facing the bridge, her hair and dress were dancing with the wind. Although it was just a shadow, her smile was obvious. Trisha stopped upon seeing what she just drew and dropped the brush. She couldn't stop thinking about her since then. 

But now, after a day with this guy, she was feeling a hundred times better. She might still be thinking about her when she goes to sleep at night, but it wouldn't be that bad. 

"Ei, we need to go," Junior stood up and gathered his things, "we still have practice to do." 

"Ugh..." Bambam complained. 

The guys headed out the door. 

"Don't work too late," Mr. Lee said after them, waving his hands. 

"Bye, Mr. Lee. Thanks for the food," JB, who was the last one to go out, bowed at Mr. Lee. "And you," he faced Trisha and pinched her lips, "should get some rest."

"Ouch..." she grumbled. 

Mark was by the door looking at the two chuckling. He felt his heart skip a bit when he saw JB touching her. "Am I jealous?". 

He thought about it during practice and was still thinking about it when he laid on his bed to rest that night. 

Do I seriously like her? It isn't like me to have feelings for a girl like her. She's conceited, selfish and problematic. Well, I think there's only one way to find out, he said to himself as he closed his eyes and entered dream land. 

"Hey, JB," Mark called out to him after practice, "do you have a minute?" 

"I wanted to talk to you anyway," JB said. 

The two went to a cafe nearby, ordered some drinks and sat at the table in the corner. 

"So, what are you gonna say?" JB asked first.

"No, you go ahead. Mine's not that important." 

"There's this girl I'm starting to really like," he looked at Mark but Mark just stared back, waiting for him to continue. "So, I was planning on...you know...." he looked again. 

"What?" Mark was getting nervous. He has an inkling on what JB's gonna say. "No," he thought.

"Well, it might be too early since I've only known her for 2 months, but 'I like her'."

Mark sat there silently, wishing it wasn't her. 

"I plan to court Trisha," JB finally said.

BAM!!!!