2 - Part 3

"Mark-hyung, hurry up", Jackson nudged. "We're gonna be late for our flight."

GOT7 was getting ready to go to the airport. They would be going to Japan for a fan meeting. And since they all woke up late, they were in a rush. 

"Just a sec," Mark shouted. He was all set, he just needed to do one more thing - call Trisha. "Come on, pick up," he was telling his phone. After 4 calls, he gave up. "I'll just call her when we get to the airport," he thought to himself. 

"Who were you trying to call?", JB asked him as Mark got out of the room with his bag. 

"Nobody." Mark hasn't told JB about Trisha and him yet. He didn't know how to say it. He planned on telling him soon, but not now. They were just too busy and focused on this new album that he didn't want JB to be distracted with the issue. 

Mark tried calling her again in the airport, still no answer. "You need to check in your things," their manager told them. 

Mark's phone rang. "I'll just take this," he told his manager as he saw it was Trisha. 

"Hello?" It was a man's voice. 

"Who's this??" He checked the number again, it was hers. But why is a man on the other line?

"Yeah. Do you know the owner of this phone? You're the last one she called."

"Yes, she's my girlfriend." Did she lose her phone? Mark started to get nervous.

"Oh. She was in an accident just a few minutes ago and the ambulance is now taking her to the hospital."

"What? Is she ok?" He started running for the exit. "What hospital? What's your name?"

"Hyung? Where are you going?" Junior shouted. He ignored him and ran even faster.

The man told him the hospital and Mark gave the taxi driver the address. "Step on it," he hurried.

His phone rang again. It was their manager this time.

"Where the heck are you?"

"I'm sorry. There's an emergency. I .... Just please. I need to be at the hospital." 

"What? What emergency? Are you ok?"

"Yes. I'm ok. It's ...." he thought for a second, "my friend. I'm sorry. I'll take whatever punishment, I just need to be there."

"You should be ready with a good excuse when we get back."

He got to the hospital in no time. He went to the emergency room and searched for her. He found her laying on one of the beds at the end of the long room. Mark stopped on his tracks. The doctor was putting a cast on her left foot, she had a bandage around her left arm, and her cheek was bruised. There were some traces of blood on her neck and shirt. 

No, Trisha. What happened to you? His knees weakened looking at her shabby body. He walked slowly towards her as the doctor finished up the cast. 

"Is she still unconscious?", the doctor asked the nurse who was treating the wound on the lower part of her head. 

"Yes, doctor."

"Let's just let her rest for a while then."

"Is she going to be ok?" Mark asked the doctor without taking his eyes off Trisha's face. 

"Are you her guardian?"

"Uhmm...yes."

The nurse let him sign some papers. Mark asked for Trisha to be transferred to a private room ASAP and they did.