Part 2

"But she's really pretty, isn't she?" JB was telling the boys. They were still talking about Trisha when they got to their dorm.

"Please..." Mark grunted, "with that attitude? C'mon." 

"She is," JB argued. JB is into the bad girl kind of type.

"For you, that is. Not me." Mark likes cute, shy types.

"Yeah, her attitude sucks," Junior agreed with Mark.

"Do you think she knows about Mr. Lee's condition?" Jackson asked.

"I don't think so. She wouldn't be acting that way if she did." Bambam said.

Mark was already getting irritated hearing the guys talk about Trisha. "Let's just stop talking about that nasty girl, please." He sat on the sofa with coco, the group's pet dog, on his lap. 

"Yeah, let's." Junior said. 

They had lots more important things to talk about anyway. They had their schedules packed and they still haven't decided on their new album. Since they've debuted 2 years ago, this is the first time they are going to work on an album on their own. They wanted this album to show their true colors, they wanted it to be personal. Their CEO had agreed on this in one condition - that is to top the charts once it's released. So, they needed to focus on making this their best, so far. They didn't want to disappoint their boss, more so to disappoint their fans. If not, then they wouldn't have another opportunity to produce another album on their own.

"Trisha," Mr. Lee called out to her daughter from the living room. 

"What?" Trisha said, almost yelling. She had been staying up in her room the whole day and hasn't eaten yet. 

"Aren't you going to have lunch?" Mr. Lee was starting to get worried. For the past week, since she arrived, she's only eaten once a day. 

It's obvious how thin she had become. She would only come down to eat at the restaurant at night when there weren't any customers left. The whole day, she would just sleep, play her guitar, paint by her bedroom window and chat with her friends in the US online, complaining about  how terrible her life is in Korea. 

"I better get a job soon, or else I'd be stuck here with my dad forever," she chatted Anne (her American friend) one time. 

"Girl, you better. But, aren't you going to school?" 

"I'd be joining next month."

"Good for you."

"Not. Well, maybe, cause it's an art school, but still, it's in KOREA."

"Just endure, my friend."

"For how long?" she thought to herself.

"Trisha, lunch," her dad cried out again.

"Not hungry."

"What can I do to make her eat?" Mr. Lee thought. "Should I take her to a doctor?" He was really frightened. 

There was a rap on the door.

"Who is it?" Mr. Lee shouted, running towards the door.

"Delivery," the man outside answered.

Trisha came running down as soon as she heard the man. 

"Is that my bike yet?" She cried in excitement.

"Trisha Lee?" the man said.

"Yes. That's me." She almost pushed her dad out of the way.

"Ah...sign here."