Part 5

The Lunar New Year's tomorrow and the boys were at the restaurant planning on a party for Mr. Lee. 

"I remember, Mark, Jackson and I, would always come here and celebrate the Lunar New Year with Mr. Lee since the rest of you go home and the three of us were left in the dorm." Bambam was telling them about their trainee days. During Korean holidays, the three would always be left bored in their dorm doing nothing. So, Mr. Lee would invite them over to the restaurant and throw a party for them. This time, they want to throw one for him. It's the first time all the members would be together for this holiday and they were excited.

"Yeah, those were the days." Jackson said, reminiscing, too.

"So, balloons?" JB asked.

"I'll be in-charge of the balloons and the decorations. Yugyeom and Youngjae will help me." Junior volunteered.

"Cake? Jackson and Mark. Bambam and I will be in-charge of the traditional clothes." JB said.

"Do we all have to wear them?" Mark asked. He was worried cause he hasn't tried them before. 

"Of course, you have to experience our tradition." Junior said.

"What is the meeting about?" Hyun-woo came out of the kitchen. 

"Oh..and...Hyun-woo, you would be in charge of food." JB pointed at him.

"Is it for tomorrow?" Hyun-woo asked.

"Yup, just prepare the traditional food we usually have on 'Seollal'." 

"No problem."

At that time, Trisha came in with her guitar on one hand. "Where's my dad?" she asked Hyun-woo, totally ignoring the other boys.

"He went to the market for  a while. Why? Do you need anything?" 

She sat at a table behind where the guys were sitting and started playing her guitar. She was playing a funky song she tried to put together just two nights before. 

"What song is that?" JB stood up and sat at the table Trisha was. 

"Something I'm working on," she answered without looking up.

"It sounds really nice...catchy..." JB was caught in Trisha's music. 

The other guys started listening, too. 

"Woah. That's no joke." Jackson clapped his hands. 

Then, JB came up with an idea. He snapped his fingers. 

"What?" Trisha looked at him questioningly. 

He smiled his sweetest smile and leaned forward. "What would you want as a gift this Lunar New Year?" 

"A plane ticket." She said bluntly.

JB sneered. "No, except that."

Trisha looked up, pretending to be thinking. "Uhm... For you to get out of my face." She looked straight to his eyes and lifted her brow.

JB backed off. "Except that," he said, still smiling.

"What's the catch?" She asked. She wanted to hear what this guy has to say.

"Sing with us." He said eagerly. Like his idea was the best idea he's had.

"What??" She looked at him like he's crazy.

"What??" Mark was surprised by JB's offer, too. "Are you crazy?"

"You're kidding, right?" Trisha wanted to know.

"No, I'm not." Then he looked at the other members. "Guys, this is the concept we've been looking for." 

"No." Trisha stood up and started to leave.