All The Right Moves- Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"Very cool, and it lights up in the dark? This one is awesome budd!" I said looking at the football he was holding in his hands.

"My new night wight." He said admiring his new toy.

I laughed as I unzipped his coat and took off his hat.

"Kiss before you go." I told him before setting him back on the floor.

He grabbed my cheeks in both hands and landed smack on my lips.

I laughed so hard when he pulled away and I set him on the floor.

"When did he learn to kiss the lips Bradley? It was just my cheek last week!" I said still laughing.

Blake was laughing as well and started shaking her head in disbelief.

Ethan lifted his hands in the air and shrugged, "I have no damn clue. The kid already has moves." He said laughing before kissing Blake.

Drew walked over to me and turned the stool around so that I was facing him.

"And what did you do this morning while I was out?" He asked placing his hands lightly above my knees.

"Moped about how I was missing out on hanging with El and Clay." I said pouting.

He smirked and pulled my bottom lip out from the top.

"El asked about you. Gave me crap for not bringing you but I knew you had errands to run." He said getting closer to me.

I felt the unfortunate heat seep into my cheeks as he began to inch closer to my face.

Only ever did I react like this with him. Never once have I acted like this for anyone other than Drew.

He seemed to have read my mind and rubbed his thumb over my cheek before inching my face towards his where he lightly kissed my lips.

I gripped his wrist softly kissing him back as he continued rubbing my cheek.

Drew pulled away slowly only to pull me into his chest where he tucked my head under his and hugged me.

"Maybe that's where he got it from." I heard Ethan say looking at Drew and I.

"Please, have you not seen you and your wife? You two have been together for years and still act like damn rabbits." Drew responded causing Blake to laugh.

"He does have a point babe." Blake said to Ethan wrapping her hand around Ethan's arm.

"You'll see Underwood. You're gonna be the same if not worse with Charlie down the road, just wait." He said as he began to walk out of the kitchen.

Drew and I laughed, "You want to get out of here or do you want to stay for a little?" He asked.

"Let's stay for a little and then leave. I wanna try and get sick of Clay for this next week before I go back to work." I responded.

"You know you're never going to get sick of that kid so you can go and try. But it wont work babe." He said pulling me from the barstool and setting me on the ground.

I nodded in agreement. I loved Clay as much as I loved Ellie. I could spend days with each of them and not complain once.

"I'll give you one hour max. Then I'm taking you home because I'm going to be selfish with you. I only have one week left to hog you before that job consumes you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Deal," I responded before walking into the living room and sitting beside Clay who was still admiring his football.

*********************************

"Do you know when your next break will be?" Drew asked taking off his shirt as we both got in bed.

"Honestly not sure. I rarely take vacation time as long as I did this time. Usually its just a few days but really whenever I say. It's my company but then again I probably wont take off for a while knowing myself. Why?" I asked pulling the covers over us as he pulled me to his chest so that we were super close and facing each other.

"I was hoping to at least have some more time with you before I leave but your crazy ass wont leave your work this long again." He said moving his nose along my neck.

"You have plenty of time with me babe." I responded just as he began to kiss my neck.

"I might just not help you finish unpacking, that way you have to be home and do it yourself." He said in between kisses.

I giggled, "Then I just wont unpack and leave it all in the boxes so that I can move back into my apartment."

He bit my neck in response to my comment causing me to squeal in surprise.

"That's gonna leave a mark!" I said.

"Good." He responded before kissing the spot he just bit.

His slow kisses started to become longer and more passionate as he moved along my neck. This caused me to tug on his hair just as slow.

His lips traveled from my neck to my lips where he devoured me at once.

He moved us so that I was under him as he hovered over me.

He was going so soft and sweet with every movement causing me to become more needy.

I lifted Drew's loose shirt above my head and tossed it aside exposing me in just my bra and underwear.

His eyes almost popped out of his head at the sight causing me to blush. What was he expecting?

His kissed traveled down further my body until he reach just above my breasts. He hesitated as if waiting for some cue. I reached for the clasp and freed my arms from the straps and tossed it away to the side.

Drew's jaw tightened and his neck muscle flexed as he stared at my body causing me to blush even further.

Drew traced a line down the middle from my stomach from my neck to lower torso causing me to shutter.

His lips met where I craved attention so badly causing my back to arch.

"My god," I whispered as he gave each of my boobs equal attention. I felt my nails scratching against his back but I didn't care. He was making me wild.

I moved my fingers along his back to his hair and tugged on it tightly, ushering him to kiss me. He slammed his lips on mine and kissed me so hungrily.

I opened my mouth and his tongue swooped its way inside taking over. He growled causing my insides to fire.

I knew that we wouldn't go further than this though tonight. We were going steady and we each had boundaries.

I broke away from the kiss and bit on his ear causing him to growl again.

He fucking growled.

Twice.

"You don't understand how hard it is for me to not rip the clothing separating us right now." He said huskily.

His eyes were shut and we were both struggling to tame our heartbeats.

I pulled his body to the spot beside me and quickly maneuvered so that I grabbed his shirt off the floor and threw it over my head. I quickly hopped back into the bed and straddled him.

"We have plenty of time to do what we're both dying to do." I said looking at him intently.

"Us going steady isn't going to last long, you do know that right?" he said rubbing his thumb along my lips.

I nodded, "I have a feeling we're not but lets enjoy it while we can. I'm liking this anticipation." I said waggling my eyebrows.

He laughed before grabbing me behind my neck and pulling my face down to his, "You're going to be the death of me Tiger." He said before kissing me softly.

"No I wont, very close, but not exact." I said giggling.