:Chapter 1:

Fawn's P.O.V

"Please, Fawn! Come on, do it for me. Pretty please!" Eleanor begged in front of me. Okay, so El and I are twins. But we're total opposites. She's the biggest model in London and I'm the smartest geek in a college in Paris. Do you see the difference?

Geek and successful model.

"It's never going to work, El. We're nothing like each other." I groaned and kept jumping and punching my boxing bag.

"Yes, we are. We are identical twins, dumbo." She rolled her eyes rudely. That's another thing, she's the one with an attitude and then you have me with no anger inside me. I can't be angry.

"I meant our personalities, dumbo." I mimicked her. She's the only person I ever fight with. El is so stubborn and she always gets what she wants.

"So? You're the nice twin anyways, it'll be easy for you." She said, her tone turning into the whiney one, meaning she's gonna get what she wants soon.

"What about your boyfriend, career, house, friends, everything?" I asked her and stopped working out now. I walked into the bathroom in the gym here and she followed and locked the door. I stripped and got in the shower while she found nail polish and began painting her nails.

"I was gonna dump him, he's too... Restless, childish, obnoxious, loud, annoying, do you want me to go on? And I don't have any friends really, it's co-workers. Fawn Marie Calder, please do this. Do you have any idea how tired I am? And I'm bored of my life. I wanna star fresh. I'll be Fawn Marie Calder and you'll be Eleanor Jane Calder. Easy peasy. Besides, the people I know, would love you even more than me. You're so nice, sweet, generous, mushy, all the nice things I don't have." Eleanor said and I rinsed the soap off my body and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself.

"Why don't you just stop then? You can just leave and don't bring me into your mess." I towel dried my hair while walking into my bedroom with her trailing behind me again.

"Yeah, well. I wanna try it out first. Give it a month or two. If you like it there, you can stay, but we'll fix the whole identity thing. And if I like it I'll stay. Then I'll get a taste of being normal and you get a taste of being famous. It's brilliant." She beemed and sat down in my bed while I pulled on my black tight jeggings, a black lace push-up bra, brown/white knitted sweater, a black tube scarf, black converse and a black hat/beanie, whatever.

I looked at my older sister and groaned. Yes, she's the older one and she gets everything she wants. I'm the younger sibling and I've always had to work my ass off to get what I want. I'm the daddy's girl, while she's mommy's. Dad always complimented me on how good I did in school, while mum gave El everything, and spent all of our future money on her.

Everyone knows El has a baby sister, Fawn, but no one knows my age or looks. Eleanor didn't want the world to know she had a twin. Let alone identical twin. That would would be horrible... Cue mental eye roll.

"Please. The people back home would love you waaaay more than me. In the end, I'll tell and take the blame. I don't care if I hurt them. This'll be like a dream for you. Please, I'll even try and be nicer to you. I'll pay for everything. I just seriously need to get a break, have you seen the bags under my eyes, my hair is frizzy all the time, I'm pale, I haven't even had time for shopping in a month. I'm exhausted. You just finished your second year in college. You have two freakin' months to do nothing. Work, fine. I just..." She looked at me now, in the eyes and saw she was actually vunrable.

"You just?" I asked and sat down in bed with her. I took her hands in mine and she sighed.

"I can't do it anymore, Fawn. I'm such an unorganized person. I never get sleep, because I tend to wait with everything. I have no clue what I'm doing. All of this is making me even worse than I am. I am so up tight. Look at me." She gestures to herself. I looked at her hair in a tight bun and her perfect nails, make up to perfection, making her look flawless, her pearly white teeth, tight business clothes. "Then look at you." She gestured to me. I don't have make up on, my hair is in a loose braid. I'm layed down. She's up tight.

"You just need to learn how to relax." I smiled a bit to her.

"I know, but I can't do it with the life I'm living now. Can't we just try? After a month or two we'll tell everyone. You might even like it. I know that 'my friends' are a better fit to you than me. They all hate me and I don't like them much either. They're good publicity. We scheduled meetings with each other. My boyfriend is way too perky for me. He's just like you. An all day every day happy person. Same with his band mates and the girlfriends. We'll tell them it's my idea. So none of it should hurt you. If anything, I'm the one to blame if something goes wrong." She was desperate and I saw it in her eyes. El is never begging. She doesn't even talk to me much anymore.

"Fine. But you have to promise me that you'll be nicer. Also, stop blocking me out. Do you know how hurtful it is to have your own sister cut the contact with you? Your only sister." She frowned and looked sorry.

"I'm sorry about that. I'll do my best." She smiled a bit, but it's one of her trained smiles, I even doubt she can smile a real smile anymore.

"Okay, when am I going?" I asked and she hugged me tightly now.

"Right now, I have a driver waiting outside to bring you to the airport. Louis is picking you up there and taking you to his, because you're moving in with him," she said and I paled. I've never had a boyfriend.

"El, I have no idea how to act around him. I've never had a boyfriend," I said, slightly paniced.

"S'okay. You'll get the hang of it." She waved it off. Then I packed some clothes in her suitcases. Geez, does she seriously need four for a weekend in Paris!? I would maybe need one.

"I can be me, right? I can't be you, it's impossible for me." She nodded.

"Be yourself and if they ask, just tell them the truth. Just try to avoid the whole 'Are you El?' thing." She called someone and then a man came and carried my bags for me. "Here is my phone, give me yours." She handed me her slick new iPhone, it's not even out yet! I handed her my bulcky blackberry and she crinkled her nose, but bit back her tongue.

"Okay, bye." I sighed and gave her a hug.

"Bye, sis. Call me or text if anything. Also, everything is planned on the phone, so it shouldn't be too hard. Thank you, I love you." El hugged me back and I grinned.

"Love you too." I smiled and walked out. The man escorted me into a black limo and drove me to the airport. "I'm so gonna regret this." I whispered to myself when the door opened and I stepped out. I walked inside and looks like I have a privat jet. How lovely. Think of all the things I could've done with the money she spent on it. I would've supported children in Africa or donated them to daycares with kids with disabilities.

I had El's black trolley bag behind me and I walked down the airport. I got led inside my plane and I jumped when someone suddenly shouted.

"EL!" A boy hugged me tight. I froze for a minute, then hugged him back. He pulled away and I was met by bright blue eyes.

"Hi, Louis." I smiled to him. He took my hand and got seated and sat me down beside him. "Why are you here?" I asked him curiously. El said he was gonna be in London, not here.

"I thought I'd surprise you. I really missed you for these two weeks. What were you doing?" Louis intertwined our fingers and played a bit with mine.

"Oh... Shopping and stuff. Nothing biggy. I missed you too." His head snapped up and he looked into my eyes with confusion. Did I say something wrong? I didn't, did I? Hope not! I just started this 'new life' now. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

"You did?" He asked me in a quesioning tone.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I questioned back. The plane then began speeding down the lane and we went in the air.

"Because you've been really distant lately. And you went these two weeks to take a break from me, remember? You said you didn't like me anymore. You just left me a note." His tone was so sad that my heart clenched. He looked down at our hands and it was quiet for a bit.

"Well, I did miss you." I said sweetly and laid my head on his shoulder. I felt how he tensed up at first, but then relaxed and leaned his head on mine. Eleanor just left him a freakin' note!? That is really bitchy. And he's still here. He has to be really sweet. "I'm tired." I yawned. Louis let go of my hand and wrapped it around me, pulling me closer to his side. I smiled a bit as he kissed the top of my head.

"Go to sleep, love." He said softly and I did just that, hoping he won't hate me after this. He seems so sweet.