"What do you--- Mark?" I frowned to see Mark with red eyes.

"You are more beautiful." Mark whispered and I sigh heavily.

I massage my temples and shake my head.

"Oh my god. How many times I am going to tell you. I don't like you. I'm sorry okay!? Really. Dad forced me to marry Chanyeol." I groaned and Mark widen his eyes.

"You are going to marry with Chanyeol? The phoenix?" Mark said and I frowned.

"Yes, phoenix, the giant red bird, I'm going to marry him." I stated in a matter of fact. Mark then frowns and he teleported infront of me, he then pushed me to the wall, making me slide down.

"No matter how many times you are going to push me, I am still fighting back. I'm still rejecting you, Mark!" I yelled while sitting up. Mark looks down on me with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. Looks like I have to erase Chanyeol's mark by force." Mark said and I widen my eyes. Omg. Hell no. I tried to stand up but my ankle got twisted. Great, Chaeyoung. You are in a deep shit.

Using his fingers, Mark tilted my chin making my face facing the other side, exposing my neck to him. I can feel his lips on my skin and his teeth nearly touching my neck when the door burst open.

"Urgh! Who is it, again?" Mark yelled and the next thing happened was Kai appeared next to Mark and they both teleported.

Krystal tried to help me but I push her away from me. I tried to stand up but failed. I was suppose to fall down when somebody caught me.

"You okay?"

"I'm okay, Chanyeol. I don't need your help." I said while pushing him away.

"Chaeyoung! Listen to him for this once! For freak sake!" Krystal yelled and I glared at her.

"But you need--

"I said I DON'T need any help." I argued and Chanyeol gave me a straight face.

"Okay fine. Walk yourself." Chanyeol lets go of me roughly and I couldnt balance myself.

Shit. I'm going to f--

Chanyeol caught me again while shaking his head.

"See you need help." Chanyeol said while carrying me bride style.

"Hmm.."

~•~

Again, we did'nt attend school.

"There." Jin Ah finished bandaging ankle.

Jin Ah and I were the only ones in my room. The others were having a discussion.

"I really wanted a daughter." Jin Ah suddenlty speaks up. I glance towards her.

"Really?" I asked and Jin Ah nodded.

"I was suppose to have a daughter but I got miscarriage." Jin Ah said and sighs.

"What happen?"

"Its related to Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend." Jin Ah muttered and I frowned. I waited for Jin Ah to speak.

"She killed my baby while we were fighting to protect ourselves." Jin Ah whispered and I gasp. How cruel.

"I'm sorry." I said while hugging her.

"Its okay. The boys were really excited to have you as thier sister-in-law." Jin Ah said and I laugh.

"I will try to be their best sister in law for them and for you." I said sincerely and Jin Ah kissed my forehead.

"I'm proud to have you as my daughter." Jin Ah said while stroking my hair and suddently, the door burst open.

"Chaeyoung! You are going to marry Chanyeol the day after tomorrow!" Dad yelled and I look at Jin Ah nervously.

~•~