EPILOGUE

*3 YEARS LATER*

Joanna's POV

I walked out of the hospital and got into the car. I turned the engine on and started driving to Kelsey's. When I got there I walked to the front foor and rang the doorbell. I saw the door opening just to reveal a happy Kelsey behind it. ''Mummy!'' I heard Tyler and soon enough his arms were wrapped around my legs. I bent down, grabbed him on my arms and carried him inside the house. Tyler was just like Nath, same nose, same eyes, and same eyebrows. Yeah...

''Did he behave today?'' I asked Kelsey. ''Of course, he's a good boy'' she said and Tyler started to make the 'good boy' face Tom does all the time. ''Ok, remember me to never bring him up while Tom is here'' I said and she chuckled.

''Are you ready to go?'' I asked her. ''Sure, let me just... Charlotte!'' she screamed and seconds later her 4 year old daughter came down the stairs. ''Auntie!'' she said running towards me. ''Hello there'' I said before kissing her forehead. ''Come on, the girls are already at the airport'' Kelsey said and I nodded before opening the door and walking out of the house. I sat Tyler on the backseat, closed the door and got into the car and sat on the driver's seat. Kelsey got into her car with Charlotte.

Twenty minutes later we got to the airport. And as Kelsey said, Nareesha and Sophie were already there waiting for the boys. Lucy had work to do, so she couldn't be able to welcome the boys. Today they were coming home from their last tour. Yes, last. After all those years, The Wanted is over. Well, just the band, cause we're more united than ever now.

As soon as we got out of the cars the kids ran towards their 'cousins'. ''Don't run!'' I yelled to Tyler, he was a wanted boy, he wouldn't listen to me anyway. ''Hello girls'' I said to Nareesha and Sophie. ''Hi'' they both said at the same time.

''So, when are you gonna tell Nathan?'' Sophie asked me. ''Tell Nathan what?'' I asked confused. ''You know'' she said pointing at my belly. Oh right. The baby. I was already 4 months. I'd love to see Nathan's face when I tell him it's a girl. I could tell already she was gonna be daddy's little girl. ''I have everything ready'' I said taking off my coat, revealing a shirt below, with a picture of the ultrasound of the baby. ''Oh my God'' Nareesha said before hugging me. I closed my coat again and smiled. I can't wait.

Ten minutes later the flight arrived. ''Mummy I wanna see dad'' Tyler told me. ''Don't worry babe, he'll be here in a blink of an eye'' I said and he smiled. He was just like Nathan, but patience? No, he had the same percent of patience I have. Tyler looked to his right and his eyes lit up, I looked at the same direction he was looking and that's when I saw him. All the girls ran towards the boys. I hugged Nathan so tight. Three months. Three months without feeling his arms around me. Without feeling his lips against mine. He kissed me and looked down to Tyler.

''Hello big guy!'' he said before grabbing him on his arms. ''I've missed you'' Tyler said before wrapping his arms around Nathan's neck. Nathan smiled at me and I smiled back before feeling a tear running down my cheek. Nathan noticed it and he gave me a peck on the cheek wiping the tear away. This was the time. I had to tell him. ''Oh God is so hot in here, isn't it?'' I said before looking at the girls and they all smiled knowing where I was going to with all this. I took my jacket off and Nathan looked at my shirt confused. I smiled and he saw me. "Is that? Your belly is... Are you?" He managed to say and I nodded smiling. He let Tyler down and hugged me. "Is this for real?" he asked after pulling away and I nodded. "And guess what?" I asked and he gazed me to go on. "It's a girl" I said and his eyes lit up. He had a huge grin on his face. "I love you" he said before kissin me. "i love you too" I said smiling after we pulled apart. "Did you hear that Tyler? You're gonna be a big brother" Nathan told Tyler and he nodded excited.

We all walked out the airport and got into our cars and drove to Jay and Sophie's flat. We got there and put some music on right away while Jay went straight to the kitchen to get some drinks. He walked back the living with some shots on a tray. "Let's celebrate!" he shouted and they all cheered.

"Here are some juice boxes for the kids" Jay said giving each and every kid a box. "And another one for this little girl" he said giving me the last boc and I laughed. I thanked him and he then gave the others their shots.

While we were chatting the kids started to play running around the house. Soon enough, Ashton, Jay's son, was on the floor crying. Sophie ran towards him and helped him getting up. "Just like his father" Tom said and we all laughed. "OI! That's not funny, it's been a long time since the last time I fell" Jay said annoyed. "Who was talking about falling? I was talking about the whole crying thing" Tom said making us laugh even harder now. Jay just shot him a dirty look before looking away.

We kept chatting when there was a knock on the door. "I get it" Sophie said before walking to the front door. She opened it and I smiled as soon as I saw who was it. "Hello there!" Karla said walking into the flat with her husband, the one and only, Josh, and with a five month long pregnancy. Wasn't it amazing?

After some hours of fun, we all went back to our own flats. Nathan opened the front door of our flat with his suitcase on his free hand, while I was just behind him with Tyler asleep on my arms. We walked in and I went straight to Tyler's room. I changed him into his PJ's kissed his forehead and walked out of his room closing the door behind me.

Nathan's POV

Home sweet home. I walked into our bedroom, put my suitcase in the corner and collapsed on the bed. Minutes later Joanna came to the room and laid next to me with her head on my chest. I had the perfect life. Good friends, a beautiful wife who gave me a handsome little me and was about to give a precious little girl. Wasn't it amazing?

At the end that surgery on my throat was worth it, without it I wouldn't have gone to the hotel on my recovery, I wouldn't have met her. All the things we got through.

'And we try, and we fall, and we live another day, and we rise like a phoenix from the flames, and it burns but it turns out golden'

Now I know why that was Joanna's favorite song. It was like meant for us. We got to ups and downs, we broke up and then we got back together and became stronger than ever, just like a phoenix. And yes, all those things in the past hurt a lot, but at the end our love had turned out GOLDEN...

THE END