Chapter 7 - Goodbye?

Joanna's POV

This is it. This is the end. Today is the last day I was going to see Nathan. This has been by far the best four days ever. But after today I wasn't going to see Nathan again, he was going to forget about me.

"Hey!" I yelled as my sister pocked me in my right arm, "I asked you if you were ready? Did you pack all your stuff back?" she asked me and I nodded slowly. "What now?" she said. "Nothing, I just don't wanna leave now" I said and she hugged me. Wow, my sister does have a sweet side. Weird.

It was already 11 am, we started to get ready. After I took a shower, I picked the clothes that was already laying on my bed. I put some white shorts and a grey shirt. I dried my hair and straightened it.

By the time we had all ready, it was 12:30 already, so we took our luggage and went to the parking lot to put everything in the back of the car. We then, went back to go to the reataurant. I haven't seen Nathan yet. I just hope I see him before I go, I want to say goodbye.

At the restaurant we were all laughing, and remembering all we did yesterday at the waterfalls, it was a great experience. I got up of the table and went to get some ice cream when I felt like someone was watching me, I looked to both of my sides and then turned around, but didn't see anything. So I kept walking.

By the time we've set everything up, and we were ready, it was 1:50pm, so we stood in the lobby waiting for my dad, who was looking for the car.

Guess this is it. I was leaving without seeing Nathan one last time.

*BEEP* *BEEP* the car horn woke me up from my thoughts. "Nana, let's go" my brother told me.

"WAIT!" I heard someone yelling, just as I turned around I saw him. "Joanna... Wait" he managed to say under his heavy breath, he has been running. I could hear my mom in the car asking my sister who was that boy.

"I just wanted to tell I had a really good time with you here" he said smiling, "Me too" I said. "Well, I guess this is it" he said while rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand. I nodded.

*BEEP* *BEEP* the car horn sounded again, I turned around and my mom mouthed me it was time to go. "I have to go, I'm sorry" I said, almost in tears. "Don't worry, we'll keep in touch, ok?" he said pulling me closet to him before hugging me. I then felt a tear on my cheek but I managed to get rid of it before nathan could notice.

"Take care" he said. "You too, hope you get well soon so you could be back on stage and do what you love to do" I said before turning around and walk towards the car. I looked back one last time and he smiled waving goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There you go guys! This was a short one... :/ Joanna had to 

Go home guys =( will they keep in touch? What do you think?

And BTW, thanks for reading this! i can't believe this has more than 500 reads already! And 17 votes? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Don't forget to vote, add this to your reading list or comment, I don't know...

Love you guys, J ;) xx