Chapter 21 - Take you by the hand

Joanna's POV

The next morning I woke up with the biggest headache ever. I'm not too much into alcohol, and yesterday well, let's just say we celebrated a little too much. But I'm with the boys now, and that's their life. I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn't in my room, and I was wearing the same clothes that last night. But the smell on the room was very familiar, I knew that smell, it's unforgettable. I saw the clock that was on the night table, 7am. I'll never change.

I turned around slowly just to find Nathan sleeping. Just cute. His hair was way messy and his mouth was slightly opened. I smiled at my view at that moment.

I tried to get out of bed slowly but a hand on my right wrist stopped me. I turned around and saw Nathan with his eyes slightly opened and a little smile on his face. ''Are you gonna leave me alone here?'' he said with a husky voice and I nodded. ''Stay a little bit longer?'' He said patting the spot next to him on the bed with puppy eyes on his face... How can you say no to that?

I nodded before laying back next to him. He put his arm around me and hugged me tight. ''I missed you so much'' he whispered in my ear before giving me a peck on the lips. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer, i must've been red as a tomato. ''Now we're blushing huh?'' Nathan said chuckling which made me laugh a little. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the headache growing. ''Are you ok?'' He asked me. ''Remember I'm not a fan of alcohol, and yesterday was a little fun?'' I said which made him chuckle a little before getting out of bed. ''Where are you going?'' I asked. ''Let's go to the kitchen to get rid off that hungover'' He said smiling.

Half an hour later I was feeling a lot better. Nathan and I were at the kitchen chatting a bit. He looked at his phone and started chuckling. "Well that was fast" he said. "What?" i asked. "All the Fanmily know you're here now" he said. "Since you were on stage yesterday some of them recognized you and tweeted about it, so now they're all going crazy" he said. "I'm dead now" I said chuckling.

"Morning!" Max said, he didn't look like he had a hungover at all, however Jay, he was a total mess. "What are you doing awake so early?" Nathan asked Max. "Early? It's 10am already" he replied. We were so caught up in the moment that didn't realize how many hours we'd been there.

"So, Joanna" Jay said turning my attention to him. "What do you wanna do today?" he asked. "I don't know, don't you have stuff to do today?" I asked but they shook their heads.

"Well, I haven't seen London yet" I said and they all smiled. "So it's done! We'll give you a little tour" Nathan said before standing in front of me and giving me a peck on the cheek. So we went to rest a little more and in the afternoon we were going out.

I went to Nathan's room and we cuddled for a bit. It felt so nice, so relaxing, i could feel his heart beating. "You know we have to get out of bed right?" Nathan said and I nodded. "But this is nice" I said with a baby tone on my voice.

He chuckled before giving me a kiss, as soon as I felt his lips against mine I started to kiss him back. My arms were around his neck and his were around my waist. Our lips going in sync, like it was some kind of choreography. It turned into a make out session and soon enough it all started to get heated. Nathan was already on top of me, our bodies were so closed. But as soon as I realized what was happening I pulled apart before we did something stupid.

He looked at me with a sad look like he was waiting for something more. "I should start getting ready" I said making him remember we were going out. He nodded before he rolled so I could get out of the bed and go to my room.

I pulled my outfit for today out of my suitcase and went to the shower. When I got out of the shower I started getting ready. I put on some skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a navy blue cardigan. Since my hair was in a bun since yesterday, i was all curly, so I just let it loose on my back and put on a beanie.

When I got to the living room, Max and Jay were already there, but there were no sign of Nath. "Are you serious? He hasn't change at all" I said making them laugh. I then made my way to Nathan's room. I knocked on the door. "I'll be out in a minute!" I heard him from inside. "We're waiting for you! How much time do you need to get ready?" I said. "I'm ready now" he said before opening the door and greeted me with a smile. "Let's go" he said before we all got out of the flat.

Now I understand why Londoners are so proud of their city; London is fascinating, mysterious, immense, unending, full of attractions, all worth discovering. Squares, parks, castles, the famous red buses, and the oldest underground in the world. I must admit that London was giving us a lovely weather without any rain or wind.

We went to a park to just walk a little and talk with the boys. "Oh my God! It's The Wanted!" I heard a voice behind me before a group of girls came running towards us. "I'll be there" I said pointing at a bench, Nathan nodded with a 'sorry' smile on his face. I sat on the bench and took my phone out of my pocket to check my twitter.

"Hi" I heard someone, and when I looked up from my phone I saw three girls in front of me. "You're Nathan's girlfriend right? Joanna?" one of them asked and I nodded. This is really awkward. In front of me there are some girls that would kill people to get Nathan's love, and I have it. "You're very pretty" she said smiling, well that was nice. "T-thank you" I said a little nervous. "You and Nathan make a lovely couple" her friend said. "And the story of how you met is so sweet" she added. "And pretty embarrassing" I said making them chuckle.

"Hey, so you met my girl?" Nathan came talking interrupting us. "She's lovely" one of them said. "Isn't she?" he said with a smirk on his face, making me blush. Here I am, a very shy girl, dating a popstar and some girls are fangirling over me. "Well girls, I gotta keep showing London to Joanna" he said and they all filled the air with "Awww".

After a cappuccino and a muffin from Starbucks, what do you think was our last destination? Yeah, the one and only London Eye. I've always wanted to go there, and now we're on our way.

It was amazing, the view, the whole city, you could see the Big Ben. This was way better than I thought. Suddenly I felt two arms around my waist. Nathan rested his chin on my shoulder. "Like the view?" he whisper in my ear. "this is wonderful, thank you so much for this" I said, I could feel a smile on his face. I heard someone clearing his throat and when I looked back Jay and Max were there. "What about us? Nathan wasn't the only one" Max said. "Thank you too boys, I really appreciate everything you've done for me" I said hugging them tight.

"By the way, Siva called, he wanted to know if you were up to dinner tonight?" Jay said and we all agreed. We went home to get ready and go dinner all together...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys, but there it is! Chapter 21 =) hope you liked it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your support! I can't believe "Summer Love" has almost 100 votes! And all those positive comments!! It's surreal!

Just wanted to add, there are 15 chapters left! So it'll end like in three weeks! I'm really gonna miss writing this! But REMEMBER I'm writing a Jay fanfic too! The plot is already out, so you can go and read it! It'll be out after "Summer Love" ends. It's called "Dance With Me".

Keep voting! Leaving feedback! And add this to one of your reading lists?

Love you, J ;) xx