Chapter 25 - Old Days

DOUBLE UPDATE! Can't believe Jaybird's 23 now =/ 5 years older than me... God... Can't he just stay there and wait for me? =/ But yeah, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER GUYS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

''Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!'' I heard my parents singing and when I opened my eyes both were in my bedroom holding a cupcake with a candle on it. ''Make a wish!'' They said. I closed my eyes and started thinking. I just wished everything could go back to normal, forget about everything. I opened them and blew the candles.

''So, are you gonna go out with your friends today?'' they asked me and I nodded. ''It's been a while since the last time I saw them'' I said and they smiled before walking out of my room. Soon my phone went off, and when I looked at the screen, I had lots of messages on twitter. When I opened I was kinda surprised to find some birthday tweets from the fanmily. One day they call you whore, and the next day they're wishing you a happy birthday. I still got some hate tweets though. Even the boys tweeted me.

'@JayTheWanted: Happy birthday @Nana1895 don't get too drunk today, behave yourself ;)'

'@TomTheWanted: @Nana1895 Happy birthday little girl, can't believe you're on your twenties now :) xx'

'@Nare_esha: @Nana1895 Just passing by to wish you a happy birthday from me and @SivaTheWanted'

'@MaxTheWanted: You don't know how much I miss your shoutings in spanish around here @Nana1895, hope you enjoy your day today! happy bday! ;)'

I really missed them. I haven't talked to them since the day I left, I wanted to try and forget about everything. I went to Nathan's profile to see if he had tweeted today, but there was no sign of him. Just the same tweet that's been there since the last time I saw at the hospital.

'@Nathanthewanted: Just when you start to trust someone .... #boom there it all goes, straight back in your face'

He hasn't tweeted a word since then. I was woken up from my thoughts with a knock on my door, I looked up and saw my brother and my sister standing in the doorframe. ''Why are you looking at me like?'' I asked concerned. ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'' They shouted before running towards my bed to hug me. Weird people. ''We're gonna go out to eat lunch, so get ready'' My sister told me and I nodded.

I got ready and went out with my family. It feels so good to be back, but there's a hole on the inside. I feel so empty sometimes. After we got out of the restaurant we went back home. I just collapsed in my bed and started replying some of the tweets.

It was already 7pm, and I was gonna meet my friends at 9pm to get some dinner and then go clubbing. I went to take a shower and when I got out I started getting ready. I put on a white skirt, and a blue shirt with white details. I let my curly hair loose but braided it a little on the side. I put on some light makeup on. I grabbed my silver sparkling heels and put them on. I grabbed the keys of my mom's car and got out of the house. Yes, I can drive here. Today I was gonna forget about everything and just enjoy my day...

Nathan's POV

''Mate, are you gonna stay there all day?'' Max asked me standing in the doorframe. ''What if I do?'' I said. ''You've been in her room all day'' he said. ''I screwed everything up, I promised her Max!'' I shouted. ''I promised her I wasn't going to break us apart, I promised her we weren't going to grow apart, and now she doesn't wanna talk to me, you should've seen her face that day at the hospital'' I said.

''I know it'll take a while for you to forget about her, believe me, I know about it'' He said. Well, it took him a while to forget everything that'd happened between him and Michelle. ''Come on, let's get out of here'' He said and I shook my head. ''I wanna stay here a little bit longer, after today I won't come near here, I promise'' I told him and he nodded before walking out of the room.

Today was Joanna's birthday. She was supposed to be here next to me. We were supposed to throw her a surprise party. And I was gonna sing to her in spanish. Come on Nathan, forget her. She doesn't wanna know anything about you anymore.

I got out of her old bed and walked out of the room. Goodbye Joanna...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There you go! Two chapters! Hope you're enjoying this so far! Maybe i'll upload the next one tomorrow, don't know yet...

So, keep voting, leaving feedback, adding this to one of your reading lists! And thank you so much for all your support!!! It's amazing!!

Love you, J ;) xx