Chapter 8 - Surprise!

613 READS! I REPEAT 613 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

*2 weeks after*

Nathan's POV

Two weeks have passed since I last saw Joanna. That day I really wanted to talk to her, but I don't know, I panicked everytime I walked towards her to talk, and then when I realized what I was doing I just turned around and walked away.

But I'm very happy to say we've kept in touch since then. We've become very good friends. We talk almost everyday, she's amazing.

And my throat? Well, Days after I came back to the UK, I went to the doctor to see If I could sing again, and he said yes. I felt so relieved. I could go back to the stage.

So that sunday, june 9th to be more specific, the boys were performing at the Summertime Ball. And when it got to the moment of 'I Found You' Jay said "I couldn't be with them, because I was still in recovery" *Lie of course* and when my solo arrived, I just appeared right in the middle and I was so nervous, but when I started singing again and the crowd started to cheer like crazy, I calmed down, I owned the stage like I always used to do. All I could think about was those words Joanna told me the day I met her, "The boys and the fanmily, we'll be your strenght" and yes, she was right, I got a crazy amount of support in those days, they believed in me, and that made me feel way better than before.

Right now, I was with the boys doing some gigs in Europe, it's so nice to be back with these silly boys. I really missed them.

I picked my phone so I could text Joanna, today was her graduation and I wanted to congratulate her.

To Joanna

'Hey there! Congrats on today, have fun, don't get too drunk, behave yourself, N ;) xx'

From Joanna

'HAHA Nath -_- Thank you tho... And you know I always behave myself, and I'm not the biggest fan of alcohol, J :) x'

Joanna's POV

Today is the day. I've been waiting so long for this day to come. No, I'm not marrying, I'm just graduating from school, but it feels so good! I feel free. Althought I know college life is way too different, and complicated.

*2 hours later*

Oh my God, I graduated. It was amazing. Now I gotta get ready for today's party, it was going to be awesome. My mom has made me this blue high low dress that I designed. She did a pretty good job with it, I really loved it.

While I was getting ready I has my laptop 'on' so I could listen to some music, when I heard something on the laptop, it was on Skype, someone was calling. When I looked at the screen, it was Nath. I picked it up right away, It's been a while since the last time we talked over Skype.

"Well, Hello There Sykes" I said. His Jaw dropped when he saw me on my dress. "Like what you see?" I said With a smirked on my face. He nodded.

"You look beautiful, that dress is amazing" he said smiling. "So, how did It go? How does it feels to be finally graduated?" he asked me. He looked so happy.

"It feels amazing, I can't believe it's all over now" I said. My mom finished curling my hair when I heard a knock on the door. My sister went to see who was it since we were busy at my room. I saw Nathan and he was chuckling, "What?" I asked confused. "Nothing" he said, "I just saw something on my phone" he continued. BIG LIAR. He didn't has his phone near him.

When my sister came back, she had a big bouquet of flowers on one hand and on the other some balloons with the words "congratulations" "Just graduated". She gave me the card that was with the bouquet.

'Sorry I couldn't be there with you, hope you keep doing all the great things you do, and I know you'll be the best doctor of the Dominican Republic. With love, Nathan'

I looked back at Nath confused. "Surprise" he said smiling. "You big liar!!" I said laughing.

"You didn't have to! Thank you so much Nathan, the flowers are beautiful" I said almost in tears. I couldn't believe he'd done that.

"Don't worry, it's not big deal. I'm glad you liked the flowers, Nareesha helped me on that" he winked.

"I love it, thanks" I said. "Joanna, we have to go, we have to be there by 8" my mom interrupted us.

I looked back at Nathan, "Go" he said. "I'm sorry" I said. "Don't worry, we'll talk later" he said smiling which made me smile even more. "Good Night Nath" I said before logging off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well hello there! Aren't they sweet? Yes! They're friends! They kept in touch after the hotel! ^.^ I KNOW IT'S A SHORT ONE TOO... IM SORRY =/

I felt bad about chapter 7, it was sad. So I wrote this right away =) I don't know about the 9th tho. But I hope you liked this one!

AND I'M SO GLAD TO SAY SUMMER LOVE HAS OVER 600 READS ALREADY! AND 21 VOTES! ^.^ THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Love you guys, J ;) xx