Chapter 9 - Strangers...

*1 year later*

Nathan's POV 

Oh my God, this past year has been amazing. Last september we released our third album and it got so many good reviews, we became even more famous, and earlier this year we started with a World Tour. And since our third album was so successful we are currently working on our fourth, I know, it's amazing.

It's summer, and we're staying in New York for a month working on the album. We have some gigs too in here so it'll be a fun month.

Joanna's POV 

Seriously, my life's been so stressful lately, I've been on college all day long studying for my tests next week. I knew college life wouldn't be easy, but this is too much, I need some vacations.

"Here!" I said raising my right hand so Karla could see me. We were at the library looking for some books to read for our biology test. After 10 minutes we were already walking towards her car. We went to my place and started studying, this was going to be a long night.

We were reading when my phone buzzed. It was from twitter. I sighed.

'@Nathanthewanted: Working hard on this album... Think you'll like it'

Karla looked down to my phone and read it. "You haven't talk to him, huh?" she asked and I shook my head.

Four months after we met, Nathan and I stopped talking. We were so busy, he was working on the promo of their third album, and I was at college, I had so many works to do, I couldn't distract my mind with anything.

He must'd forgotten about me already, but I hadn't. He was such a good friend. But that's over now, our friendship is over. I was right. I was just another fanmily member. I knew this was going to happen.

"Hey" Karla whispered, I looked back at her. "I think it'd be better if we get back to study" she said. I nodded.

After 5 hours studying, yeah, FIVE HOURS, see what I meant when I said my life was stressful right now? Yeah, so, after 5 hours, Karla went home and I was at my bedroom getting ready to go out with my family. My parents said they had a surprise for me and my sister.

So we went to a restaurant and after we ordered my mom looked at my father with a 'Now it's the right time' look on her face. He nodded before he turned to my sister and I and started talking.

"So, your mom and I've been talking" he started and we nodded. "Since you've been working so hard at college, we thought you need some vacations" he said. Our eyes lit up. There is a God. He listened to my prayers. Finally I was gonna take some vacations.

"Glad you liked the news" he said chuckling, "So when and where are we leaving?" my sister asked. "Well, we thought it'd we good if you go to New York for two weeks, you'll stay at your aunts" we nodded. "And when are we leaving?" I asked. "After you're done with your exams" she said.

"So, in two weeks we're going to New York?" I said and she nodded smiling.

Oh my God, this was going to be so good. It's been a while since the last time I got out of this country. And I really needed some 'me' time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There you go, chapter 9 of Summer Love, hope you liked it...

SO, I'M VERY GLAD TO SAY "SUMMER LOVE" HAS MORE THAN 800 READS ALREADY AND 29 VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! IT MEANS A LOT! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Don't forget to vote, comment or add this to one of your reading lists =)

Love you, J ;) xx