Chapter 27 - My Love

HOLLY SUGAR! 3.7K reads and 155 votes already??? I'm not crying ok? My eyes are sweating, that's all! :') THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got out of bed and went straight to the shower. Today Paul was coming, finally. Being here all by myself is so weird. I was starting to feel lonely. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I then went to the kitchen, I got food finally. So I made some pancakes, and basically I almost choked since I was running late to the airport already and I had to eat really fast.

I got into the car. Yes, I got a car two days ago for me and Paul, well it's actually rented. I turned the engine on and started driving to the airport. I actually got used to Spain pretty fast. I got to the airport just in time. As soon as I arrived Paul was walking out of it. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw me. I ran towards him and wrap my arms around him burying my face on his chest. As soon as I pulled apart he kissed me, I didn't even give a fuck about the people around watching us, I just kissed him back. Sorry, a whole week without my boyfriend? No.

We got into the car and I drove since Paul was too tired. ''So, The Wanted?'' he asked me. I told him about the little ''meeting'' I had with the boys the other day and that Tom invited us to his wedding. ''Yeah, I still can't believe they're here'' I said. ''They asked me to meeting them tomorrow, and they want me to bring you with me'' I said and he nodded not so sure about it. Of course, he's meeting my ex, How awesome is that? (Not).

We got home and we both collapsed on the couch. We just cuddled up there watching TV, until I felt Paul asleep in my arms. I slowly pulled away and let him on the couch. I walked out to the balcony where you could see the street just to think for a moment. Since the day I saw the boys I couldn't stop thinking about Nathan. All the memories came back to me as soon as I saw him standing right in front of me, looking straight to my eyes.

It's been three years though. There was no way Nathan still had feelings for me. And I love Paul so much, we've been together for one and a half year already, everything seems so perfect around him.

Two arms around my waist woke me up from my thoughts. I chuckled and turn around to give Paul a peck on the lips. ''You left me alone there'' he pouted. ''Sorry'' I said and kissed him again. ''Apology accepted'' he said smiling. ''Want something to eat?'' I asked him and he nodded. He pulled me away before going to the kitchen together.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Nathan's POV

''Whaat?'' I groaned as soon as I felt two arms shaking me up. ''Wake up!'' Max yelled. ''What the fuck man? Why did you have to yell?'' I asked annoyed before getting out of bed. Today we were going to the place where the wedding reception was gonna take place. And Joanna and her apparently new boyfriend, Paul, were going to meet us there. Awesome. I'm so excited. I still couldn't believe Tom actually invited them to his wedding.

We were staying in a hotel here in Spain. We had our own rooms. All the other boys shared their room with their girlfriends of course, while I, well I'm just here all by myself.

Max left the room and I jumped in the shower right away. After I got out, I put on some jeans, a graphic tee, and. Snapback before walking out of my room to meet the others at the lobby.

After we all got into the van, the driver turned the engine on and started driving. As soon as the van stopped we all got out of it. The place was really good, not too big, but not too small.

The tables were already there, and they were gonna start decorating all tomorrow. I started to look around the place. It had this massive balcony with a view of the whole city, it was beautiful.

"Hey, you're here!" I heard Tom saying and when I turned around and saw Joanna and a very tall boy next to her, must be Paul. They all give her a hug as usual beore she started talking. "Guys, this is Paul" she said. Paul started shaking hands with everyone, and everytime he did, each one of them told him their name. I walked towards them and shook his hand too. "Hi, I'm N---" "Nathan, I know" he cut me off. Of course he knows her girlfriend's ex.

Joanna looked so beautiful. She was wearing a white summer dress with a brownish cardigan on. She looked simple but so beautiful.

We were drinking some cocktails and talking. I was sar across the table, and Joanna and Paul were in front of me. All the old feelings, all I left behind months ago, came back around as soon as I saw her days ago. But she looked so happy with him, they were laughing so hard, maybe he made a joke. I then saw how he leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. I just closed my eyes and got up from the table and went outside to the balcony.

I know it's been three years, but how could've she forgot about me? She has this cold look now when I look at her eyes. But there's still something in me that tells me she's still there, she's waiting for me, she's still in love with me. And then I see Paul kissing her.

"Mate what are you doing alone here?" Jay asked me while standing next to me watching the nice view. I didn't reply and just shook my head. "What's wrong?" he asked me as soon as he noticed I was mad. "I just don't get why Tom had to invite her to the wedding" I said and he frowned. "You know how much we missed her, and it was really nice seeing her days ago after all those years" he said and I nodded. "But that just woke all these old feelings back" I told him and he looked at me kinda confused. "I love her Jay" I told him and he didn't say anything.

He stood there quiet for a minute after he finally decided to break the silence. "She moved on Nathan, maybe you should do the same" he told me. "Look" he said looking back at the table. "I can't" I told him. "Forget about her Nath" he said. "Never" I told him before walking away. I can't do it. I can't forget about Joanna. I just can't. She's my little girl. My everything. My love.

I have to do something. I can't stand it anymore. I can't just sit here watching the girl I love with another man by her side. That should be me. I should be the one kissing her. I should be the living with her. I should be the one...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Game on! XD hey guys! Nathan realized he still have feeling for Joanna! =O woah! And Paul is here now! Dafuq! Can you smell that? Is that... Drama? XD

So, keep voting! Leaving feedback and add this story to one of your reading lists maybe?

BY THE WAY, "DANCE WITH ME" WILL BE OUT ON AUGUST 4TH!!! ^.^ I'm so excited, cause it's gonna be a bit different that Summer Love...

Love you, J ;) xx