Chapter 32 - Dress Flowers Wedding cake...

Joanna's POV

"Excited?" Josh asked me while driving to the airport where we were supposed to pick Karla. She's staying here the whole month to help me out with all the wedding stuff. Nathan and the boys were at France for this week, and then they'd be back, and Nathan would get involved too.

"How is she?" Josh asked me. "Who?" I asked confused. "Your friend, Karla" he said. "She's awesome. She's actually just like me, so I know you'll like her" I told him and he nodded. We got to the airport and parked the car. We entered so we could wait for her inside. As soon as I saw a couple of people walking out of the gate, I started looking for her. "There she is!" I told Josh pointing at Karla. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw me. "Oh my God!" she screamed running towards me to hug me. We started screaming and laughing. "God! You sound like fangirling teenagers!" Josh said covering his ears with his hands. 

"Karla, this is Josh" I told her. She shook his hand. And I couldn't help but noticed the look on Josh face, he had this sparkle on his eyes. They stood there looking at each other for a while before I spoke. ''Ok! we should go now'' I said breaking up the bubble where they were at that time. They nodded. ''Let me help you with that'' Josh told Karla quickly before holding her suitcases. We walked towards the parking lot, Josh carried the suitcases to the car and we got into the car. 

We got to our flat. ''Here we are'' I said while opening the door. ''This is nice'' Karla said when she walked in the house. ''Come one, I'll show you your room'' I said and she nodded. ''This looks just like the photo of your room you showed me years ago'' she said. ''Yeah, Nathan didn't change anything after I left'' I shrugged. ''I can't believe you're getting married to THE Nathan James Sykes'' she said and I chuckled. ''I still can't believe it either'' I said before collapsing on the bed. 

''Can I come in?'' Josh asked while standing in the doorframe. ''Sure'' I said before he started walking. he sat down on the bed. ''So, What happened with Christian?'' I asked Karla, turning Josh's attention to her. I knew exactly what I was doing. ''Who's Christian?'' Josh asked right away. Score. ''My ex'' Karla said. ''It just didn't work between us'' she shrugged looking at me. They were dating for about 2 years, and broke up 3 months ago. 

''So, when are we gonna start with the wedding stuff? I'm so excited I could start right now!'' Karla said and I chuckled. ''Relax, we'll start tomorrow, right now it's time to rest a bit'' I said. ''This is so you, always thinking about sleeping'' she said annoyed. ''Missed me right?'' i said with a smirk on my face. she hit my arm playfully. ''I'll better go now'' Josh said. ''Ok, let me walk you to the door'' I said before getting up.

''So'' he said when we were at the front door. ''So what?'' I asked confused. ''Uhm... Karla'' he said. ''I knew it!'' I said a little loud. ''What?'' he asked. ''I knew you liked her for the very first moment you saw her'' I said and he blushed. ''And now you're blushing!'' I chuckled. ''You'd look good together'' I said. ''Hell no, I just met her, I can't.. No...'' he said. ''Oh shush! I see you in the morning ok? You promised you were gonna help me too'' I said and he nodded. We hugged before he walked away. 

I went back to Karla's room and she was already asleep. Yeah right, 'I'm so excited i could start right now' I remembered what she said. I closed her door and went to my room. It felt so empty without Nathan next to me. But he'd be back in 5 days. 

*THE NEXT MORNING*

''Wake up lazy!'' I heard Karla yelling. ''Stop it!'' I groaned. ''Joanna Lopez get out of that bed right now!'' she yelled before pulling away my sheets. ''God!'' I groaned again and buried my face on my pillow. She took hold of my feet and started pulling me out of the bed. ''Alright! Alright!'' I said and she let me go. I got out of bed and threw her a dirty look. ''Sorry, but it's already 9 and Josh is coming at 10 to pick us up'' she said.