Chapter 18 - Our last night

OMG! More than 2K reads already! =O Thank you so much for all your support!! It means a lot!! Thanks for all the votes too, 65 votes right now! Guess I'm doing something right xD Hope you like this chapter, remember this friday I'll post the official plot and cover of my upcoming Jay Fanfic. Follow my fan account on Instagram for more news about ''Summer Love'' and the Jay's fanfic --> @drlovestw

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

The weekend was awesome. It's so nice having the boys around, but right now I was back to hell, or as some people like to call it, College. I'd been at college since 2PM and it was already 6, so glad my english teacher didn't come, so we could all go home early today. 

I opened the door just to find Nathan and my sister talking in the living room. ''Hi, what are you doing here? I thought we were gonna meet later with the boys?'' I asked him. ''Well, this is my last day here, and I wanted to spend more time with you'' he said. ''Just you and me'' he smiled. ''And what are we exactly going to do?'' I asked him. ''I was thinking maybe we could go out for dinner at a nice restaurant?'' He suggested and I nodded. 

''And where's that nice restaurant we're going?'' I asked him knowing he wouldn't know the answer. ''You're the dominican, I just make suggestions'' he said and I chuckled. ''Don't worry, I'll find one, just let me get ready'' I said and he nodded. I went to my room leaving him with Joanny. 

I went to take a shower, and after I got out, I started getting ready. I put on a black skirt and a black and white striped shirt. My hair was a little wavy, but it still looked good. I didn't have my blonde highlights anymore, it was all natural now. 

I got out of the room and made my way to the living room. ''Let's go'' I told Nathan and he nodded smiling. I said goodbye to my parents and Joanny and got out. Nathan was driving while I was giving him directions. ''Here'' I said pointing at the parking lot next to the restaurant. It was a small restaurant, but they serve the best food. We got into the restaurant and the waiter took us to our table before leaving. some seconds later she was back with the menus.

I glanced at Nath from the corner of my eyes reading the menu, he was so confused it made me chuckle. ''What?'' he asked confused. ''Nothing'' I said laughing. ''It's not funny, could you help me out? I can't understand a word'' he said and I nodded. I explained some of the dishes. After some minutes we ordered. After we finished eating, we sat there for a while talking a little and then we got out. I showed him some importants parts of my city, since it's not that big, it was pretty easy.

''What time is your flight tomorrow?'' I asked him while driving back home. ''We have to be at the airport at 11 in the morning'' he said. ''Do you have class tomorrow at 11?'' he asked me and I shook my head. So glad my class was until 10. He then turned off the engine cause we were already outside the building. 

This past four days were amazing, and now Nath had to come back to London again. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice I was crying, but Nathan did. ''Hey, what's up babe?'' he asked me, I just hugged him tight, I didn't want to let go. ''I'll miss you'' I said crying hiding my face on his shoulder. ''I'll miss you too'' he said hugging me tighter. ''I'm afraid it'll happen again'' I said, ''What will happen again?'' he asked me. ''We growing apart'' I told him. ''Hey, look at me'' he said pulling me apart so I could see him. ''That's not gonna happen, alright? I won't let it happen'' He said before giving me a peck on the lips. ''I won't let you go again'' he said and I nodded.

''Ok, you should get some rest, you have classes tomorrow'' he said before kissing me goodnight. I got out of the car, and he waited there until I was already in. 

Nathan's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* I heard my alarm before turning it off. Yesterday it broke my heart seeing Joanna crying, I've never seen her like that, but I'd make sure that won't happen again. I got out of bed and started getting ready. 

''Guys, let's go'' Max said before we made our way to the airport. When we arrived Joanna and her sister were already there. ''Hey'' she said with a big smile on her face. ''See? That's how I wanna see you, smiling'' I said before giving her a little kiss. She then went to say goodbye to the boys and the girls. 

She came back to where I was and hugged me again. ''Call me when you get home, ok?'' she said and I nodded. ''I'll miss you so much'' she said. ''I'll miss you too'' I said. ''Sorry for interrupting this romantic moment, but we have to go Nath'' Jay said. I kissed her for the last time before turning around and start walking to our gate. ''Have a save flight guys!'' Joanna yelled. I turned around again and waved her goodbye...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: There you go! Chapter 18! Hope you liked it!

Keep voting, reading, leaving feedback...

Love you, J ;) xx