Chapter 32 - Dress Flowers Wedding cake...

Depuis le début

I jumped into the shower and fifteen minutes later I got out. I put on a navy blue jumper with a little brown belt and brown sandals. I went to the kitchen where Karla was already waiting for me. ''Here'' she said giving me a plate full of pancakes. ''Thanks'' I said smiling. There was then a knock on the door. ''I'll get it'' Karla said. I kept eating and 10 minutes later Karla walked in the kitchen with Josh. Who takes 10 minutes to open the door and walk back to the kitchen? this two were up to something...

''Ok, let's go'' I said. We all got into the car. ''What first?'' Josh asked. ''Wedding dresses!'' Karla and I shouted at the same time. ''Hell no! I'm not gonna pick a dress with you two, no way'' Josh said. ''You promised! Now you'll have to go with us!'' I said and he groaned. We got to the store and started looking for dresses. ''I'm just gonna wait here'' Josh said before sitting down on a couch. 

We picked like five dresses and I tried the first one. I got out of the dressing room and Josh and Karla shook their heads. ''No?'' I said. ''Not at all'' Josh said. I went back and tried another one, and another one, and another one. I tried the last one on and i felt like that was the right one. I got out with a big smile on my face. ''What about this one?'' I asked. They turned to me and their eyes lit up as soon as they saw me. ''Oh my God! Yes! This is definitely the one!'' Karla said, wait no, yelled. ''What do you think Josh?'' I asked him. ''You look beautiful, I'm kinda feeling jealous of Nathan now'' he said and I hit him playfully on the arm. ''But seriously, you look perfect'' he said. ''Thanks'' I said. ''Guess we found the dress?'' I said and they both nodded. 

We kept looking for things, but before that we went to eat lunch. ''Ok, what's next?'' Karla asked. ''Since Nathan is not here, we should pick all my outfit now so there wouldn't be any chances of him seeing it'' I said and they agreed. 

We got home at 6. ''Wanna watch a movie?'' I asked Karla. ''Uhm... No... I should get ready'' she said. ''Get ready for what? Where are you going?'' I asked her. ''Uhm... Josh asked me out'' she said. ''WHAT? So that's why you took all that time to get to the kitchen this morning!'' I said. This was so nice, my best friends on a date. She blushed before turning around and walk away. 

One hour later she came back wearing a white skirt, and a blue open back shirt. ''Nicely'' I said and she chuckled. Soon enough there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Josh was there smiling. ''You better behave yourself today'' I told him very serious and he gulped. ''Just kidding'' I said. ''You should've seen your face'' I laughed. ''Shut up'' he said before looking at Karla. ''Are you ready to go?'' he asked her and she nodded. ''Use protection kids!'' I yelled and they both gazed back at me. ''Sorry'' I chuckled. \

The next days past very quickly. We already had my outfit, the bridesmaids dresses, we hired the stylists, and picked the flowers too. Now Nathan was coming home today, finally. I was so excited. I ran towards him as soon as I saw him. His eyes lit up, he put down his bags and opened his arms to hug me. ''Oh God! i've missed you!'' he said. ''I missed you too!'' I said before kissing him. ''Get a room you too!'' Jay said. ''You're just jealous cause Sophie is not here waiting for you!'' I said before sticking out my tongue at him. ''Very mature'' he said before walking away. They all got into the van, except for Nathan and me. We got into my car and went home. 

''Home sweet home'' Nathan said walking into the flat. ''Want something to eat? or want me to make you a cuppa?'' I asked him. ''I'll do it, don't worry'' he said getting up from the couch. ''You better sit back down'' I said pointing at him before going to the kitchen and make him a cup of tea. ''Here'' I told him giving it to him. ''Thanks'' he said. 

''So, we still have to pick the cake flavor, the place where the wedding reception is gonna take place, the church, the rings'' he said. ''Yes, and you have to look for a sexy wedding suit to wear'' I told him. ''i know, and I have to go with the boys to pick their suits too'' he said. ''Wait, who's gonna be your bestman?'' I asked him. ''Don't even ask me, I don't know'' he said. 

Nathan's POV

It was pretty hard. All the boys were like brothers to me. But at thend I think I'm gonna pick Jay. Since he was the closer to me and he was always between Joanna and me helping us. ''Maybe I'll pick Jay'' i told her. ''What about the honeymoon?'' she asked me. ''I already got that ready'' I told her. ''What? Where are we going?'' she asked me. ''I won't tell you'' I said before getting up from the couch and walking away to the kitchen.

''Nath'' I heard Joanna said from behind. When I turned around she had her shirt unbuttoned. ''Are you gonna tell me now?'' She asked. ''Stop it'' I said. ''What?'' she asked innocently. ''I won't tell you, it's a surprise'' I said. ''Ok then, I'm just gonna take a shower, you can come in if you want to, you just gotta tell me where we're going'' she said. ''Have fun in the shower then'' I said and she frowned before walking away. As tempting as if that was, I couldn't tell her, it'd ruin everything. 

The next weeks were very stressful, I had to go from wedding plans to album promotion. The weeks went fast, and there was already only one week left for the big day. I can't wait to see Joanna walking down the aisle on her wedding dress. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello there! I'm used to upload chapters at midnight or in the morning, so sorry for the ''late'' update xD Hope you liked this one!! =) 

Thank you so much for your support again! Summer Love has now 5.2K reads and more than 250 votes! I LOVE YOU!

AND TOMORROW IS MY 18TH BIRTHDAY! HOW COOL IS THAT HUH? Not too much actually... that means more responsabilities... x_x

But whatever, keep voting, leaving feedback, and add this to one of your reading lists!

Love you, J ;) xx