Chapter 23 - Cheating on me

Start from the beginning

The hours passed one by one slowly. When it was 8pm already, Josh gave me a ride back home, since he said it was ''too late'' for me to walk back home. I opened the door and found Nathan on the couch in the living room. ''Hey babe'' I said smiling placing my keys and my purse on the coffee table. He looked at me and stood quiet. He didn't look so happy. ''What's wrong?'' I asked. He passed me the newspaper that was on the coffee table. I gave him a confused look, and he opened it for me and that's when I read it. 

'Nathan Sykes's famous girlfriend spotted yesterday with another man'

There were pictures of Josh and me at Starbucks. There was one of me holding his hand, and another one with us hugging each other, and from the point of view of the camera it looked like we were almost kissing. I turned back to Nathan with a shocked look, and he looked hurt? He wouldn't believe this, would he?

''How could you this to me?'' was the first thing I heard coming out of his mouth. ''What? Nathan I di--'' I was about to say but he cut me off. ''Don't! You've been cheating on me all this time?'' He shouted, the tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't believe he actually thought I was cheating on him. ''Hey, what is happening in here?'' Jay asked concerned as he entered the room. ''Nathan thinks i''ve been cheating on him with Josh'' I said. ''What?'' he asked shocked. ''I don't think, do you want more proof about it than this?'' he yelled pointing at the picture of us hugging. 

 ''Nathan, you know the press sometimes mess everything up so it looks like something else'' Jay said trying to calm him down. ''No Jay, this time it doesn't seem like it, I thought you loved me!'' he said pointing at me. ''I DO! What the fuck Nathan? I came all the way here for you! changed my life because of you! And you say I don't love you!?'' I said crying even more now. ''Well if you truly loved me, you wouldn't be kissing another boy, like a fucking whore!'' He said. That word. ''Mate, Sto--'' Jay was about to say when I cut him off. ''No Jay, let him say what he wants, all these past months were a lie to him I guess'' I said before going to my room. 

I collapsed in my bed and buried my face on my pillow crying. 'Whore' that was the only thing in my mind right now. I heard the door opening and when I looked at it Jay was closing it behind him. ''Come on'' he said opening his arms before sitting on the bed. I sat next to him and hugged him tight. ''He doesn't mean anything he said back there, he's just mad at the moment'' he said rubbing my head to calm my sobs. 

''I can't live like this anymore Jay'' I said. ''It was only a misunderstood okay? I'll talk to h--'' ''No Jay, it's not just that, the press has been up on me before'' I said before he looked at me confused. ''The other day I was reading a magazine and there was an article about me, it was about the way I look and that'' I said crying even more as memories of that came to my mind. 'Fat' 'he could do better than that', those are the words I remembered the most. ''I didn't tell you, because I didn't want to worry you guys'' I said. ''You should've told us'' he said. 

''Now, stay here, I'm gonna try and talk to Nath okay?'' He said and I nodded. Jay pulled me apart and I laid back down on my bed. He got out of the room. Minutes later I could hear Nathan shouting again. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Jay's POV

''What the fuck is wrong with you mate?'' I asked Nathan. He's been acting like a jerk tonight. He knows how the press works. ''Jay, she fucking cheated on me with Josh!'' he shouted. ''You know how the use to twist the things!'' I yelled back at him. At that moment I heard Joanna's door opening, and I looked at the hall, she was wearing her jacket. She didn't even look at us, she just kept walking towards the door. ''Where are you going?'' I asked her. ''Anywhere but here'' she replied before opening the door and slamming it behind her. 

''Seriously mate, are you out of your mind?'' I asked him. ''Whatever'' he said. ''Are you just gonna let her go like that?'' I asked him and he shrugged. I just left him alone in the living room before closing the front door behind me. I ran downstairs and when I was on the street I looked to my left and I could see Joanna crossing the street to get to the park across the street, she was wiping her tears and that's when I saw it. Everything went so fast, I couldn't even get the chance to yell at her. 

The car stopped right in front of me. I ran towards Joanna. ''Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't see her coming'' a woman came almost crying near me. ''Call an ambulance now!'' I yelled at her. ''Stay here with her, I gotta tell the others'' I told her before running back to the flat. ''MAX'' I shouted looking for Max in the flat.. ''What's up with the screaming?'' Nathan said getting out of the room. ''Call Siva and Tom and tell them Joanna's been hit by car, I'll go to the hos--'' ''Wait, WHAT?'' he shouted cutting me off. ''Where is she? I have to go an--'' ''NO! You'll stay here! This is all your fucking fault!'' I shouted back at him. 

''Hey hey! stop it!'' Max yelled, ''Max, Joanna's been hit by a car, I'm gonna go to the hospital now, tell the others'' I said before running back downstairs. I got out and saw the paramedics carrying her body. ''I'm her friend'' I said and one of them pointed at the ambulance, so I got into it with Joanna on the back...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh Oh! I seriously don't have nothing to say for this chapter... Just DRAMA... Yeah... But HEY! ''Summer Love'' has more than 2.9K reads already! and 110 votes! =D 

Hey, I wanted to tell you my best friend, Karla, yes, Karla as in Summer Love, has a fanfic, it has 5 chapters so far, and I'm on it! which makes me love it even more! xD But yeah, it's called ''This is how it all started'' and her username is @KarlaGarciaR =) Go give it a try please? <3

So, that's it for today... Keep voting, leaving feedback, adding this to one of your reading lists =) 

Love you, J ;) xx