34. Mind, Body, and Soul (Mature)

Start from the beginning

"It's... so much," Aiden panted, never having felt this way before. So turned on, nervous, excited. He felt pleasure and pain. He was drunk off it. Wanted more of it. His body craved Julian, needed him as much as it needed water to survive. Aiden quickly became overwhelmed with emotion, but Julian never let him go. He kept Aiden grounded, gently stroked his thighs as he guided his own hips upwards. "Julian..."

"I know, baby. I know," Julian answered in an unsteady tone as Aiden bent forward to rest his head against Julian's chest. "Just a little more to go."

"Yes," Aiden moaned, moving against Julian again, slowly gliding down and down. He later sighed like he had just accomplished something big. In a sense, he did when he finally bottomed out. "Don't m-move. Just hold me for a second."

Julian cradled Aiden against his chest, trying his best to keep still. They stayed like that for a few minutes in silence, until Aiden eventually calmed down and became more confident to move.

"Are you okay?" Julian asked.

"Yes." Aiden drew back and stared at Julian. His brown eyes were as bright and beautiful as ever. He looked more handsome than he normally did, and Aiden couldn't help but run his fingers along the stubble on Julian's chin. Julian kissed Aiden's hand, smiling. Aiden blushed, now having the courage to move his hips. "Fuck me."

Julian sat up and wrapped his arms tightly around Aiden's waist. He stretched out his legs more comfortably on the bed while Aiden threw his arms around Julian's neck, their lips colliding once more. This kiss was slow, sweet. They took their time with it, savoring it.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Julian said in between kisses while Aiden gradually moved up and down on his lap. "Don't you?"

"Yes," Aiden groaned while riding Julian. "So good. You feel so good to me..."

Julian cut him off with a kiss, carefully placing Aiden on his back in order for him to really let loose. As Aiden gave him the green light, Julian pumped into him, rocking his world hard enough that for a second, behind his closed eyelids, Aiden thought he saw stars. He whimpered and begged and cried for more. Julian continued to give him whatever he asked for. Aiden wrapped his trembling legs around Julian's waist, his nails still clawing at Julian's back as Julian thrust in and out of him with speed.

"Don't stop," Aiden said. "Never stop."

"Look at me," Julian demanded after feeling Aiden quiver around his shaft. "I want to have those pretty eyes on mine as you go over the edge." Aiden's eyes flashed open, his cries growing louder as Julian brushed against his sensitive prostate. "It's okay to let go. I know you want to." Julian brought a hand in between their bodies, stroking Aiden lazily. "Cum with me, baby. Make a mess for me."

Moments later, Aiden did just that. His entire body tingled as his orgasm hit, the muscles in his ass convulsing wildly as he came into Julian's hand. The latter was quick to join Aiden in paradise city. They kissed through the aftershocks, Julian yet to pull out. Aiden was happy to continue keeping him warm.

"I think you just became my new addiction." Aiden grinned, feeling tired and sore but happy. So, so happy. "How long until you think you can get hard again?"

Julian laughed. "Let's find out."

And then the two began kissing again.

In that moment, nothing mattered but the two of them. They were entangled, body to body, fucking or making love, whatever term was most appropriate, and it felt every bit of right. They were together. They were happy. They were at peace.

Mind, body, and soul—they had connected in ways that could never be done undone.

To be continued.
_

Author's Note: if you're new here, then you missed the drama of when I previously removed the last half of this book because someone had stolen and published it on Amazon—💀😭😭😭

Because of this, I no longer keep this book available in full on Wattpad.

That being said, throughout the rest of pride month (June 2024) you can finish reading on Rëam for FREE!

What is a Rëam? Think Netflix, but for books.

Is Rëam Free? You can follow me on Rëam at no cost. This book will be FREE to read throughout the month of June. After that, you will need to be a paid subscriber to access the locked chapters.

Does Rëam Have An App? No. You simply open the website in a browser on your phone.

Again, you do NOT need to subscribe to a tier to read this book on Réam

Again, you do NOT need to subscribe to a tier to read this book on Réam. Just click the FOLLOW button on my profile and then REFRESH the page.

You should then have no trouble accessing this book.

https://reamstories.com/amynjohnson

the link is in my wattpad bio!