34. Mind, Body, and Soul (Mature)

Start from the beginning

"Then I'll bring you back to life." Julian laughed, releasing Aiden's cock. He left Aiden panting on the bed to turn off the shower. He then went into their luggage, later returning to Aiden's side with a handful of items.

"A blindfold? That's a little kinky, but what's in the bottle?" Aiden asked.

"Lube. You're going to need it," Julian said. Aiden blushed. "As much as I love being a tease, I don't want to hurt you too badly."

"How considerate of you," Aiden replied sarcastically, trying to mask the nervousness in his voice. "Are you also going to tie me up and whip me later, Mr. Grey?"

"Only if you act up." Julian laughed before placing the blindfold on Aiden. He opened the bottle of lube and squirted some into the palm of his hand. He massaged it onto his own cock and Aiden's entrance. "The more you relax, the easier it'll be for the both of us, okay?"

Aiden nodded, then gasped after Julian's mouth engulfed his dick. Reflexively, his hips jerked upwards, driving his cock deeper into Julian's hot mouth. The slurping sounds being made by his lover caused Aiden to claw at the sheets as a heavy pressure built near lower half. "Julian, please..." Aiden pulled his knees went up, giving Julian better access to his ass. A few seconds later, he felt one of Julian's fingers massage the rim of his puckering hole. "Fuck, yes. Feels so good. So fucking good."

Julian gave it his all while multitasking. He paid attention to how Aiden's body tremored, how his hands dug at the sheets, how his mouth would open wide and then shut, then open again as he moaned repeatedly. Feeling the need to take things up a notch, Julian pressed another finger to Aiden's hole.

Aiden made a new sound that nearly made Julian choke on his cock. He eventually came up for air, let Aiden taste himself by kissing him hard, deeply, while fingering him still.

"Say it," Julian growled. "Tell me what I want to hear, baby."

Aiden wrapped his arms around Julian's neck, couldn't help himself by this point as he begun to grind against Julian's hand, his fingers steadily sliding in and out of the most private part of him.

"Let me see you," Aiden whispered, trying to remove his blindfold, but Julian wouldn't let him. Aiden whined in response, thrusting his hips upward as Julian's fingers moved faster inside of him. "Fuck me." Aiden finally caved. "Fuck me now, Jules."

"Good boy." Julian withdrew his fingers and sat back to remove his own underwear. He allowed Aiden to remove his blindfold, and his green eyes were blazing brightly. "You want this?" Julian held his own cock, making Aiden's eyes lock on it. "Hmm?"

Aiden nodded. Unable to stay still as he threw himself at Julian, straddling him on the bed. "I want your body. I want your hands all over me. I want you inside of me. I want everything... Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes, baby. Exactly what I wanted to hear." Julian's eyes lit up as he brought a hand to his slippery cock, placing it at Aiden's entrance. Aiden's face contorted, his nails digging into Julian's chest after feeling him make an attempt at entering him. "Relax and trust me."

"I-I do. I trust you." Aiden's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he tried to work himself onto Julian's thick shaft.

It hadn't been as easy as he thought it would be, but Aiden was no quitter. Having needed more lube, Aiden eventually got Julian halfway inside of him. By that point, his pulse was going wild and sweat had built on his forehead as he tried to keep his muscles from tensing.