"I was thinking a bunch of us should go bowling" Zayn says, "would you guys want to go?" I look at Harry who seems to like the idea and so we both agree. "Cool" Zayn says, I'll ask some of the others like Liam later when I see them" he says.

...

"Did you just get another strike?!" Perrie exclaims as Sophia begins to sit down beside me and I laugh uncontrollably. Sophia has gotten a perfect score so far even though she rarely bowls while Perrie has been struggling to get even one or two pins down each time. I'm surprised by how easily I've gotten along with both these girls but we've already got such a good friendship going. The three of us continue bowling by ourselves for a while before Harry challenges me to a game against him. Neither of us are amazing at bowling but we aren't terrible either, although I do think Harry is a little bit better. We begin to play as the others around us begin playing in small teams. The game is pretty close for a majority of the time but in the end Harry wins and I begin to whine even though I'm not really that upset. He then begins sarcastically boasting about his 'greatness' before he grabs my waist to pull me closer to him.

"Good game" he says with a smirk and I give him a sarcastic smile back as he kisses me on the lips.

"Ugh get a room" Niall yells and I laugh as I watch him hit us lightly with his bowling ball as he walks past us to bowl. He then flings his ball down the alley and misses all the pins which causes everyone there to burst out into laughter. Soon all of us begin playing in two teams and I spend a majority of the night making bowling related jokes, which causes Harry to both smile and shake his head. We continue to play for about another hour before finally heading back to the hotel. I feel like I've really gotten to bond with Harry's team over the past couple of days, especially tonight and finally feel truly comfortable around everyone. Even Zayn who seemed to be really happy and open tonight.

As soon as we walk into our hotel room Harry picks me up and kisses me which catches me off guard. 'Why is he so happy?' I wonder "Why are you so happy?" I giggle and he smiles.

"I don't know, I just love you" he says before kissing me once again. We start making out more and more passionately as Harry leads us to the bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and hovers on top of me. He looks up at me for a second as if to get my approval and I nod my head lightly as he begins to pull my jeans down my legs before removing them completely. I wrap my legs around his waist as I roll us over on the bed to be on top and in control.

...

"Harry come on, we have to get up" I moan as Harry wraps his arms around my waist as we lay in bed, ignoring my attempt at trying to get up. It was around 9a.m. and check out time at the hotel was at 10 so I wanted to make sure we were ready.

"Can't we just lay in bed a little longer" Harry mumbles with a smile "please stay a little longer" he whines before burrowing his face into my neck as he proceeds to plant kisses all over it. I whine a little bit before finally giving up and letting him have his way. "I love you" he whispers before pulling me on top of him. I begin to kiss his lips before moving on to his neck and he soon begins to lift his large sweater I was wearing off my body.

...

"You've packed all your stuff right? You haven't left anything in the bedroom?" I ask Harry as I stand by the luggage at the front door.

"Yea I think we're all good" he says, playfully smacking my butt when he approaches me which causes me to slap his arm as a joke. "Should we head out?" he asks and I nod my head. Harry tries to carry both of our luggage's before he realizes that it's impossible and so I grab most of my stuff to carry with some resistance from Harry who clearly doesn't want me to have to carry anything. We enter the lobby of the hotel and I see a couple of people already checking out.

I see Perrie standing by herself and decide to go over to her while Harry checks us out. "Hey!" I say as I hit her playfully with one of my bags.

"Hey! Ow!" she exclaims playfully as she turns around to look at me before giving me a hug. "Wow you guys took so long to get here" she jokes "you guy's must have had fun, you were so loud" she exclaims and I give her a questionable look. Is she talking about Harry and I having sex? Could she hear us? Were we loud? I ask myself. "I'm just kidding" she says and I feel so relieved as I begin to laugh as if I totally knew what she was talking about the whole time. Harry, Zayn, and Niall all walk over to us and we all begin to talk as we wait for the rest of the crew to come so we can board the tour bus. Sophia and Liam are two of the latest to arrive and become the subject of a bunch of perverted jokes as they blush before some of Harry's management comes over and guides us towards the tour bus outback. I walk in to see a small table and then an aisle containing a few small beds, I notice Louis already on the bus and laugh since he prefers sleeping on the bus than in a hotel. My laugh catches him off guard as he turns to look at me confused. I make a joke about how casual he is on the bus and we laugh before we sit down in the back of the bus to talk. Eventually Lou walks in followed by Harry then Sophia and Liam and then eventually Perrie and Zayn and Niall and a few others as we all begin to talk as the bus drives from Sydney to Brisbane.

...

"Wait" I say grabbing Louis wrist as he holds up the 'art project' he had been slaving over for a solid hour. I try to talk but all that comes out is a laugh since whatever Louis tried to draw looks so bad! "What the hell is that?" is all I manage to say before bursting into laughter again and Louis does the same which catches the attention of Lou and Niall who also begin to laugh. We were all currently having an 'arts and crafts night' on the bus and we had a bunch of construction paper, glue sticks, scissors, etc. to use to draw whatever we wanted. Perrie and I were making owls which were actually looking pretty good while Louis tried to draw Shrek and is failing miserably.

"You know what guys, I really tried" he whines which draws everyone's attention as they look at his 'artwork' and begin to holler out laughing.

"Louis!" Perrie exclaims in disbelief when she sees how badly Louis has failed which causes Louis to toss his 'Shrek' art in the air to show he's given up. We all continue to tell stories, eat junk food and do some arts and crafts until about 12:30a m. A couple of people had already left including Liam and Sophia who had just gone, I looked at Harry to sort of signal 'should we leave' and he nods.

"Alright, I think we're gonna leave to" I say as Harry and I get up, we say goodnight to the rest of the people still up before making our way to the beds. Even though their pretty small, there's not a lot of them and so Harry and I decide to sleep in the same bunk. I enter the bunk and begin to lie down as Harry enters as well. We are somewhat squished together yet it isn't too bad. In fact I really like it. Harry wraps his arms around me and I feel nothing but warmth and protection with him around.

"Are you comfortable around everyone?" he whispers quietly since there's people trying to sleep all around us. I nod and I can feel him smile "good" he adds still remaining pretty quiet "I love you, and I want you to be having fun" he says before kissing my cheek as we drift off into sleep.