"What a twat. He really is a complete idiot. He's only saying those things because he detests me." I frowned apologetically towards Laura, this wasn't her fault, all this was my fault because I couldn't handle a few nerves before one performance. Deep down I knew I didn't need anything for the stage fright, as soon as I'm performing the adrenaline kicks in and I'm fine but that night I felt physically sick and it was there as a convenience. "What did Niall have to say?"

"A lot of swearing and stuff. I don't think he's talking to Harry now and I feel like I'm the blame. I don't want to be the cause of break up if it comes to that."

"It won't come to that, don't worry. And none of this is your fault okay, just remember that?"

"I had an argument with Niall after that though. I told him maybe he would be better off without me and he should focus on his career properly without any distractions. And now we're not speaking, he says I'm being irrational and I should stop siding with Harry, when I'm not, I was only doing what I thought would be best for him."

"You are what's best for him." I replied compassionately as I reached out and wiped away the few tears that were falling down her face. I hated seeing my sister upset, it was like watching a group of puppies being taken away from their mother. 

"I don't know if we split up or not but I really don't want to. I really do love him, I just don't want to ruin his dream."

"Okay listen to me. Do not take in anything Harry has said, he's angry at the moment and most likely doesn't actually mean what he's said. He thinks he's doing right by looking out for his friends but right now he's doing more wrong than right. You haven't done anything wrong. Niall loves you and no doubt he is cooped up in his flat sulking around just like you are. And as for ruining his dream, his dream wouldn't be complete without you – trust me."

I hadn't had a heart to heart with Laura for a while, several months in fact but it felt refreshing despite the circumstances. I missed our bonding sessions as sometimes I was beginning to wonder whether our sisterly bond was slowly bending and breaking but times like this remind me it will always be there even if it's not always obvious.

"Thanks Scarlett, you really are the best sister I could ask for. I'm glad I came to you instead of Staci, she would have told me to bitch slap Harry and I probably would have done." She chuckled softly as she pulled her body close to mine in a hug. 

"Well that's what sisters are for. I'll always be here for you, despite the decisions you make. You can count on your big sis. I may not be the next Agony Aunt but I can always try my best." I grinned before ruffling her tangled hair, which I guessed, annoyed her since she slapped my hand away instantly.

"I still don't understand why Louis dumped you. You weren't ruining the band. You two were like the modern day Romeo and Juliet."

"Laura did you ever read that book? They both died and their romance lasted about six days."

"Okay maybe not Romeo and Juliet but you get what I mean. You always seemed really happy together and then all of a sudden you split up without a proper explanation and now everyone seems to be arguing with each other."

"I can't really explain what happened, it's more than complicated." She frowned at my statement but as much as I wanted to tell her the truth I couldn't, she would try and blame herself again for this mess. I ruined my relationship to protect her and I would do it again with a blink of an eye but she didn't need to know that for now. "It will work itself out pretty soon, I promise." 

"You can't be sure of that," she breathed heavily as she looked at me with tired, droopy eyes. She looked worn out. I didn't know how long she had been arguing with Niall but it was probably a while and by the looks of it, she hadn't slept since.