It's complicated but i'm ok.

Hey guys. I know you're probably getting sick of me posting these but i'm sorry. Ok so yesterday i said that i wasn't gonna be posting for a few weeks. Well....i lied. I mean at the time i wasn't lying but yesterday i was a fucking emotional disaster.

I swear i'm either bipolar or just the most emotional girl in the entire fucking world. I don't know anymore. Anyways i'm sorry if i scared any of you yesterday. I didn't self harm and i'm never going to.

I might be considering therapy for these crazy mood enduced trances that i have. I don't know where they came from or how they work but they're really fucking annoying.

Since i'm more level headed now, i'm gonna delete the i'm sorry thing, i don't need that reminding me of the day i fucking lost it. Thank you all for the kind comments and messages, i feel so loved thanks to all of you. I deeply appreciate and love all of you.

I would name all of you personally but that would take forever. Haha. I'm ok now, thank you all so much. Now i'm not gonna take a break for a few weeks because that's stupid. Writing is the thing that makes me happy and why would i stop doing that? Duh, i'm so stupid XD.

Anyways, i finished the prologue for the new book and you guys are going to LOVE me. But i'm just not posting it until like a little bit from now. I still need to write the first few chapters. Now i'm gonna go, thank you all for loving me. I love you all so fucking much *TONS OF VIRTUAL HUGS*

Bye byeeeeeee <3