Chapter 6

Shane's POV

I was having a peaceful sleep when a sound of metal clinking woke me up. I sat up and opened my eyes to see joey slowly walking into my room with a tray. I instantly smiled and he was focused on the tray.

Shane: What's this joey?

Joey: Shaney's breakfast.

He smiled and set the tray on my lap. My heart melted at how sweet this was. Joey is just the cutest little thing.

Shane: Aww joey this is so sweet thank you baby.

He smiled and stared down at his feet blushing. I reached over to him and I grabbed his face. Slowly I caressed his soft cheeks and I pulled him towards me. Our lips locked and we shared a loving kiss.

I started eating and Joey began to leave the room. Um I don't think so.

Shane: Joey where are you going?

Joey: Don't y-you wanna... Be alone?

I smiled and rolled my eyes. Joey is just too cute.

Shane: You and me both know how much you want your morning cuddle time. Now come here.

He smiled and crawled into bed placing his head on my chest. He wrapped his arms around my wmotsand snuggled close. I smiled and began eating my breakfast. Of course I shared with Joey because he asked.

Joey: Shaney....sc-school?

My eyes went wide and I looked at my phone clock. It read 8:10.

Shane: Fucking hell we're running late we have five minutes to get ready and out the door.

I placed my tray on the bedside table and joey and I scrambled out of bed. I quickly pulled out joeys outfit and I just chose simple shorts and a T-shirt. I put on a beanie and I helped joey with his hair.

I packed up our backpacks and we rushed down the street towards the bus stop. We just barely made it and we got on. Both of us were out of breath and exhausted.

Daniel: Jesus Shane what happened? Did you sleep in again?

Shane: It's a fucking long story.

Joey: Fuck.

He smiled and I chuckled. He occasionally copies words I say and he's just adorable. But I've gotten in trouble too so I try to watch my mouth but it usually doesn't work.

Shane: Joey don't say that.

Joey: But why d-does....Shane say it?

Lisa: He's got a point.

Everyone laughed and joey just kissed my cheek making me smile. We got to school and the boring day began and dragged on.

Joey's POV

The metal thing dinged and everyone began to leave. I just copied Meghan and we walked out. Meghan is super nice.

Joey: W-wheres Shane?

Meghan: He's in the gym waiting for us, we have P.E.

Joey: Ooh what's........P.E.?

Meghan: Um...you play games.

Joey: Oooh fun games.

We walked to the gym and I ran over to Shane and he smiled at me. He handed me clothes and I was confused.

Shane: Go change into these and come back out here.

He pointed towards a room and I slowly walked inside. There were a lot of tall, strong guys and they looked at me strangely. I think Shane called them.....jocks.