Chapter 10

Shane's pov

I was enclosed in a deep sleep until i was stirred awake by a loud groan. I slowly opened my eyes and they adjusted to see Joey with his face against my chest. I smiled and my face turned red when he let out a low moan. I felt something pressed against my leg and i looked down.

Joey was hard, i let out a small laugh and he started humping the side of my leg. Ok i think now would be a good time to wake him up. I touched his shoulder and shook him.

Shane: Wake up joey, hey come on time to get up.

His eyes shot upen and his breathing was fast and heavy. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead and blushed looking down at his now wet pajama pants.

Shane: Good dream?

Joey: Mhm.

He quickly got up and ran to his room as i burst into laughter. Aww poor joey, he had his first wet dream. But at the same time i'm hoping no one else in the house heard him.

I stood up and stretched as i walked to my closet. I pulled on a pair of red jeans, a white T-shirt and black boots. I can be occassionally stylish.

I walked to joey's room to see him in a new outfit and he was smiling like nothing happened. I pulled him into a hug and i kissed him. At that moment I was thinking about sawyer and how his lips felt. I shook away that thought and i smiled when joey's hand trailed down my back.

Shane: Not now joey, we gotta go eat breakfast.

He pouted and we walked downstairs to the table.

Joey's pov

That dream i had was such an amazing dream. I don't know what exactly shane was doing to me but i like it. I sat down at the table and mommy gave me pancakes.

Joey: Yay pancakes.

Shane: Thanks mom.

We began eating and i had a weird feeling in my tummy.

Joey: Shaney?

Shane: Yes joey.

Joey: When you...c-come home last n-night....you r-really close to S-Sawyer. Why?

Shane tensed up and he look...nervous, just like sawyer. I hope everything ok with them.

Shane: U-um i had something on my shirt and sawyer wiped it off.

Joey: Oh...ok.

I continued eating but i know shane just lied to me.

We arrived at school and we went to our first class of the day. The teacher is a lady and she is really pretty and nice. She reminds me of mommy.

She passed out a worksheet with lots of word problems on it and i looked totally confused. All these words seem like neat scribbles.

Teacher: Joey can you read the first problem please?

I looked down at the paper and i didn't know what the letters said. I started getting nervous and scared and i began to twitch.

Teacher: Well, go on.

My eyes glossed over with tears and i looked at her begging for her to call on someone else. I scanned the papers one more time and everything looked backwards and out of place.

She walked over to me and she whispered to me.

Teacher: Joey can you not read the words?

I shamefully shook my head no and she nodded giving me a small smile.

Teacher: I'll see what i can do.

I nodded and she walked back to the front calling on someone else. Shane rubbed my back and i wiped my eyes with my sleeve.

{Time skip to third period}

Meghan's pov

The bell just rung and our teacher had just handed out our assignments. Joey paired with me and he played with his safety goggles while they were on his face.

He helped me mix a few chemicals together even though he didn't know what they were and he smiled wheneve it bubbled.

Now we had to use the burner. I turned the little knob and the flame shot out at a surprising pace. Joey jumped and his eyes were full of fear.

Meghan: Joey it's ok, everything's alright.

He shut his eyes and started screaming. My eyes widened at his sudden outburst. He flung his arms around and knocked over the burner along with a few beakers. He jumped across the table and ran out of the room still screaming.

What just happened?

Joey's pov

When meghan turned on the metal thing i saw fire come from it. My mind flashed back to that house i was in and i heard people screaming as the fire got bigger and engulfed the house.

I saw a man and a woman screaming and there was nothing i could do to help them. I started to go into shock and my body flew out of control causing me to break stuff.

I dashed down the hallway with tears streaming down my face i didn't know where to go, or what to do. I suddenly felt a pair of arms yank me to a stop and i shut my eyes.

Shane: Joey calm down, it's me shane, oh god what's wrong?

Joey: They're burning shaney, THEY'RE BURNING!!!

Shane: What's burning? Joey talk to me.

I started to feel lightheaded and the world turned to darkness.

Shane's pov

I just walked out of the bathroom when i caught joey screaming and crying. I managed to calm him enough so he would talk.

He passed out in my arms and i started to panic.

Shane: Joey...joey wake up, hey come on.

He didn't budge and i hoisted him into my arms and i carried him to the nurse's office. I laid him onto the bed and she checked his temperature.

Nurse: How did this happen?

Shane: I-I don't know, he just came to me screaming and he suddenly passed out.

Nurse: I think he started having flashbacks. He came to me once asking about them because he had them that day. He said he felt dizzy and lightheaded but he didn't actually pass out.

Shane: Well is he alright?

Nurse: Yea he just needs to take it easy for a bit.

Shane: Ok, thank you.

She nodded and i sat next to him. What were those flashbacks?

Author's note

Ok soooo i hope you liked this new chapter. I still don't know how long i'm making this book but i'm thinking about it. Now i'm gonna go i love you all bye byeeeeeeeee <3