A/N

Ok guys so the book is over but i've started to work on the new one. I THINK i have the title and i made the description. Now all i need is a cover and....the book itself XD. Ok tbh i didn't even know what this XD was until like a month ago. But whateves. Now for the people who asked to be in the book, would any of you be mad if i DIDN'T pick you? I don't want anyone to be mad at me so i'm just making sure.

Now for the writing style i'm gonna use i think i'm just gonna stick with the one that i'm already doing. Just because i'm so used to it and i think i would fuck it up if i did the other one.

Ok now updates may take a bit longer because i'm gonna make the chapters longer. Like i don't wanna make the book too long but i wanna make the book long. If you understood what i just said i fucking love you becuase that made no sense to me.

I've been brainstorming the past couple days and i have some really good ideas for the book but i'm going to thoroughly think them through. I've found out that when i don't think through the ideas my books tend to suck like a lot.

But it's all good. Now i think i know who i'm gonna choose for the main character but i'm still deciding. God damn it i already told you that but i'm too lazy to delete it. Ugh whatver i'm just gonna go i'm rambling and i'm making this awkward.

Random question WHO LOVES ME? Just wondering *Smile* i'm so tired that's why this is really long and boring. Yea i'm just gonna go NOW thank you for dealing with my wierdness.

I love you all so fucking much bye byeeeeeeeeeee <333333