Chapter 26

Shane's pov

I awkwardly drove to sawyer's house and i knocked on his door as he pulled it open. He obviously didn't know i was coming by the way he looked. His hair was flat on his forehead and he had on baggy shorts and a muscle tee.

Shane: Um h-hi.

Sawyer: Hi, what do you want?

Shane: Long story short, i apologized to joey, we're going on a date, he kicked me out and i forgot to grab clothes. You're the only person i can think of that has my size.

Sawyer: Um alright then, you know where my closet is.

He left the door open and walked back inside plopping onto the couch. Slowly i walked into his room down the hallway and it was considerably clean. I searched through his wardrobe for at least ten minutes and i finally found a great outfit.

A white dress shirt with a black blazer, black jeans and a pair of pointed toe shoes. Damn, sawyer and i have the same shoe size too. I realized that i was gonna be late to pick up joey and i still needed to get flowers.

Shane: Thanks sawyer, i'll return this stuff later.

I went to walk out the door but i suddenly felt hands spinning me around and shoving me into the door shutting it again. Sawyer stood there looking so angry.

Shane: Sawyer w-what are you do-

He cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. I instantly shoved him away and i glared at him.

Shane: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Sawyer: What does he have that i don't? What could he possibly possess that gets your love that i don't have?

Shane: Well, one he has fucking respect for other people's feelings oh and the second thing. HE HAS A FUCKING HEART YOU ASSHOLE!!!

I slapped him and ran out to my car as i drove back to the house. I can't fucking believe him he has no brain. No shane, do NOT let that asshole ruin your night with joey. I quickly shook it off and i drove by the flower shop picking up some dyed blue lillies. Strange i know but they seemed pretty.

Joey's pov

After a full hour of changing outfits and showering i had the perfect outfit. I had a black button up with white jeans. I also had my black and gold high tops and i felt like i was so pretty.

I did my own hair and it looked alright. I do love meghan and lisa but somethings i need to do myself

Joey: Joey look ok?

Meghan: You look stunning.

Lisa: Absolutely amazing and sorry for spraying you in the eye.

Joey: It....a-alright.

We then heard the door open and shut, shane's voice echoed upstairs and straight into my ears.

Shane: You ready joey?

Joey: Yes b-but, joey nervous.

I could just sense the smirk he had on his face. His feet moved to the end of the bottom of the stairs.

Shane: Joey you look amazing in anything you wear now come down here.

Slowly i descended the stairs and his eyes seemed to pop out of his head as he saw me. I instantly felt bad and i looked down.

Joey: Do i l-look that bad?

Shane: Fuck no, joey you look gorgeous. I mean fuck, you're breath taking.

I blushed and he took my hand gently kissed it as he intertwined it with his.

Shane: Let us depart.

I smiled and we walked out the door to his car. He pulled the door open for me and i slid inside as he ran around and got in his side.

Shane: I got you these.

He handed me blue lillies and i smiled as i took a big smiff of them.

Joey: Thank yo-you.

We started our drive and shane intertwined his hands with mine once again.

Shane's pov

I decided for us to go to a fancy resteraunt that was a few hours away. Just so we couldn't run into anyone and our night couldn't be ruined. It was the fanciest resteraunt i could find and i'm sure joey's gonna love it.

Shane: Hey joey, get comfortable, this might take a while.

Joey: O-Ok shaney.

He played on my phone and i just concentrated on the road ahead of me. After about an hour i looked next to me and joey had fallen asleep with his thumb lodged inbetween his soft lips. I smiled at the precious sight and i snapped a quick picture at a stop light.

After an hour and a half longer i finally pulled into the parking lot of the place. It better be worth it for this long trip.

Shane: Joey, wake up baby, we're here.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me with a slight smile. He pulled his thumb from his mouth and wiped it on his jeans. I ran around the car and pulled his door open helping him out. We linked arms and walked inside together and we walked to the reservation person.

Lady: Do you have a reservation?

Shane: Yes it should be under Graceffa.

She scanned the book with her pen and she smiled when she found it.

Lady: Ah yes, your table is this way.

She grabbed two menus and led us through this fancy place. I felt a little underdressed but i don't care. This night is all about joey and nothing else.

She placed the menus on a table with a long maroon table cloth. The napkins were white with gold lining and they were elegantly folded. We both sat down and she left telling us our waitor would be here soon.

Joey: This too m-much.

Shane: Hey i have to PROVE how much i love you. Nothing is too much for you.

Joey's pov

He thinks THIS is what i meant by making it up to me? I have something totally different in mind but this will help for now.

Joey: Thank y-you shane.

Shane: Don't mention it.

He smiled and i had to have him help me read a little bit. I'm getting better at reading but i'm still not the best. You'll prove it to me later shane.

Author's note

Yep this was a HUGE filler chapter. The next couple chapters will be very.....special. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeee <3