Chapter 21

[This chapter will probably be HELLA kawaii ;) ]

Shane's pov

It had been a few days and after i lied to the nurses about wanting to live they discharged me. Joey still doesn't exactly understand what i did but he knows what i did wasn't good. We had been home for about a day and joey was being super helpful.

He was treating me like i was his patient and he was my doctor. It was actually quite adorable and i loved how he helped me. My cuts didn't hurt anymore and i was basically normal except for the scars on my arms. And yes i regret those immensely already.

Right now i was laying on my bed with my laptop because joey said i should relax. He's the cutest little doctor i can't explain it.

Joey slowly walked in my room with a cup of tea and he had his tounge dipped out in concentration. He set it on my side table and he sat next to me.

Joey: S-shane still....ok?

Shane: Yes joey i'm ok.

Joey: Good.

He felt my forhead and he helped me sip my tea and he blew lightly on it making sure it wasn't too hot. He is so gentle and sweet. I finished my tea and joey pulled up my sleeves. He does this new thing every two hours and it's just precious. He gives my cuts little kisses and he makes sure he gets everyone of them.

Shane: Joey, you don't have to do this.

Joey: J-joey make shane...hurt less.

I swooned at his love and care, joey really is everything to me, i'm not sure where i would be without him. He slowly showered my arms with kisses and i heard his breath shake as he got to the tenth one. I then started to feel water run down my arms and a small whimper raced into my ears.

Shane: Joey...are you crying?

I grabbed his face and tilted it up to see his eyes flowing with tears. His bottom lip was stuck out and it quivered as more of the large tears dripped down his flawless face. I pulled him onto the bed with me and i put his face to my chest.

Shane: What's wrong joebear?

Joey: J-joey c-can't do it.

Shane: Do what sweetheart?

Joey: S-shane's....um s-scars, they still t-there. W-WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE?!?! N-no matter how many times j-joey kiss them, t-they don't leave.

I gripped onto his quivering frame as he let loose with his emotions. I kissed around his hair and i rocked him gently as his sobs began to become quiet.

Shane: Joey, the scars will take time to go away. Your kisses are helping them go faster.

Joey: R-really? Joey helping?

Shane: You're helping me so much joey.

I felt him smile into my shirt and i smiled right back as we stayed in bed together. Soon i noticed that the sun was going down. I had a little surprise for joey.

Shane: Hey joey, go change your clothes we're gonna go out.

Joey: B-but shaney...still sick.

Shane: No i'm not, cutie. We'll be ok now go.

Joey: Ok.

He scrambled out of my arms and he rushed towards his room. Damn how the hell did i get lucky enough to have him as a lover?

Joey's pov

I ran into my room and i bounced over my bed towards my closet. For a long time i looked through all my shirts, pants and shoes finally finding a pretty outfit.

I grabbed a pair of skinny black jeans that hug my butt really well. Shane says he really likes my jeans because of that. I'm not sure why shane likes it but he says my butt is huge so i guess that's good. I pulled on my favorite....sweater. It was a dark green with a bear on the front of it. It was actually shane's sweater and it was too big. My arms were too short and they didn't come out of the end of the sleeves.

It smelled like shane and it was all warm and snuggly. I pulled on my black tennis shoes and i pulled on shane's green beanie.

I ran back to shane's room and he looked....hot. He had on dark blue jeans and a tight white T-shirt. He had on brown boots and a blue jean jacket.

Shane: Take a picture sweetie, it'll last longer.

I tilted my head to the side and i smiled as he smiled back. He ran his long fingers through his hair and he grabbed his keys and my arm dragging me downstairs.

Shane: You ready?

Joey: Mhm.

We went out to his car and he opened my door letting me get inside. He ran around and we quickly sped down the road to who knows where.

Joy: Where a-are we going?

Shane: It's a surprise baby.

I nodded and played with my hands as we briskly drove down the road. I watched as the stars twinkled outside and i pressed my face against the window to see them better.

Shane's pov

Joey is such a precious human, i'm so glad i have him. Finally we made it to our location and i covered joey's eyes as he got out of the car. The loud sounds of all the rides and people almost gave away where we were.

Shane: Ok joey, here we are.

I uncovered his eyes and immediatley he squealed and jumped around with excitment in his beautiful green eyes. I smiled and he hugged me tightly.

Joey: W-we at CARNIVAL?!?!

Shane: Yes we are. You wanna go ride some rides?

He screeched and we ran inside the carnival after i paid and we went on pretty much every ride you can think of for a carnival. We were here for at least four hours riding rides and playing games. Joey ate enough sugar to last him to last a year. I tried to stop him but he was just so cute i got distracted.

Now he was having the worst part of a sugar rush....the crash. He was sluggish and his eyes were drooping. He looked like he was about to throw up from all the candy.

Joey: Shaney, my tummy aches.

Shane: Aww, baby, let's head home, we've been here long enough.

He nodded and soon he fell into my arms groaning and holding his stomach. I still smiled and i kissed his forhead.

Shane: Want me to carry you.

Joey: Yea.

He climbed onto my back and we walked back to the car. I gently placed him inside and he was passed out by the time i got to the drivers side.

Shane: I love you joey.

I grabbed his fragile hand and began the drive back home.

Author's note

Ughhh cuuuuuuuute chapterrrrrrrr. I loved writing this. And if this chapter seemes lazy or not well written, i've had about five hours of sleep in like a two days. Its been a long weekend so far. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeeeee <3