Chapter 13

Joey's pov

I buried my face in my pillow just letting our my feelings. That was the hardest thing i've had to do since shane found me. I had been in my room for hours just crying and trying to get myself back together.

The door slowly creaked opened and i looked up to see mom walking in. I buried my face under the pillow again and i felt the bed dip near my head. A soft hand stroked my back and i whimpered.

Mom: Joey, i'm so sorry.

Joey: I g-guess shane, b-bored of....joey?

Mom: What? Joey no, shane really does love you so much.

Joey: T-then why, he k-kiss sawyer?

Mom: He just made a mistake.

Joey: W-wait....did mommy...w-want us to s-seperate?

She chewed on her bottom lip and looked down seeming really sad.

Joey: B-but...why? Joey never do....a-anything to you.

Mom: I know, but joey.....ugh i just can't explain it honey. You'll find out tomorrow.

I huffed and sat up pulling her into a hug. Even if i am a little upset at her she is still my mommy and i love her so much.

Mom: I'm so sorry joey.

Joey: It....ok mommy.

I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

Mom: Try to get some sleep honey.

She kissed my cheek and shut the door switching the lights off. I curled under my blankets and drifted off slowly still thinking about shane.

Shane's pov

I heard all of the conversation mom and joey just had. I wish mom would tell me what she meant by you'll figure out tomorrow. What's gonna happen? I hope it's not too bad.

It was three am when i heard my door softly open. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see a tired joey, shuffling toward my bed.

Shane: You wanna cuddle?

Joey: Mhm.

I opened my arms and he slowly crawled under the covers and snuggled into my chest. I tightly wrapped his arms around him and he sighed.

Shane: You're still mad?

Joey: A small bit.

Shane: Joey, i'm so fucking sorry, i can't live knowing that i hurt you. Please, i'm begging you, please forgive me.

Joey: Joey....f-forgive...for now.

I smiled and kissed his forehead, he was already asleep when i kissed him so hopefully he won't remember this conversation.

It was the next morning and joey was still sleeping. I kissed his cheek and lightly shook his shoulder making him begin to break from sleep.

Shane: Good morning joey.

Joey: Morning....shane.

Shane: What no nickname? No good morning kiss?

Joey: M-me still....upset.

Shane: Aww come one joeybear.

I pulled him on top of me and i smirked. I pulled him down and slowly moved our lips together. Joey slowly kissed back and i smiled. We pulled away and he smiled getting off of the bed.

Joey: Breakfast.

Shane: Yes.

We both got up and rushed downstairs to the kitchen. We pulled out two large bowls and filled them to the brim with cereal. We poured the milk then sat in front of the TV. We turned on some random show and we got lost in the plot.