Chapter 17

(Quick thing, you guys are going to fucking hate me so be warned)

Joey's pov

After a couple hours of watching a few movies, i started shifted uncomfortably. I had immense discomfort in my backside and it was worst at the bottom of my spine.

Shaney must have noticed because he looked down at me and stroked my back.

Shane: You ok joey?

Joey: M-my um.....butt h-hurts

Shane: Aww, i'm sorry baby.

He put light pressure on my lower back and he rubbed around lightly. I groaned and pressed my face into his bare chest.

Shane: You want some medicine for the pain baby?

Joey: Mhm, also j-joey...want a n-nap.

He nodded and walked to the kitchen coming back with water and two magical circle things that make me feel better. (Yes it sounds like drugs but i swear it's not)

He handed me the medicine and i swallowed it with the water.

Shane: Just try and sleep babe.

I nodded and shut my eyes quickly letting sleep overtake my body and i drifted into darkness.

Shane's pov

After joey fell asleep i stayed up on my phone for about fifteen minutes. I then heard a loud knock on the door and i turned off my phone. I moved joey's head from my lap onto a pillow.

I pulled the door open and a stressed out sawyer stood there staring at his hands.

Shane: Oh, hi sawyer um what's up?

Sawyer: C-Can we talk....outside.

Shane: Oh uh, sure.

We stepped onto the porch and i shut the door gently trying not to wake my sleeping baby.

Shane: So, what's going on?

Sawyer: Shane, i have something....to tell you.

Shane: Well, tell me.

Sawyer: Ok, well, look i know we said that we would forget about it but shane...i just can't shake these feelings for you.

Shane: Sawyer, i'm so-

Sawyer: J-just please, give me a chance.

Shane: I'm sorry, but sawyer...joey needs me.

Sawyer: I know but....i need you too. I want you to love me like i love you. Yes i know you've been on a lot of stress but i-i just had to tell you.

I just stayed quiet and folded my hands over my stomach. Yes i've had slight feelings for sawyer but i've always been with joey. Tears began to drip down his face and then i noticed how bad he looked. He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a disaster, sticking out in every direction. He looked as if he hadn't slept for days on end.

Sawyer: Please say something.

Shane: I-i'm not sure what to say really.

Sawyer: You could say you love me back.

Shane: I want to say that, but i don't know if it's true.

He put his hand over his eyes and a few choked sobs escaped his lips. My heart was being slowly destroyed and i don't know how to make it better.

Shane: Sawyer, i-i'll talk to you at school tomorrow....about my decision.

He nodded and i pulled him into a small hug. I hugged him long enough so he would calm down. He went back to his car and sped off leaving me disheveled and confused. I just walked back inside and went back over to joey. He was still peacefully sleeping and i tried to focus on him.

I love joey and only joey.....at least i think i do. I've loved joey since the day i found him. Yet i've known sawyer since we were babies.

Shane: What should i do?

{Time skip to next day}

We hat just finished second period and joey was about to go to his third class with meghan.

Joey: Bye shaney.

I gave him a weak smile and he pouted placing his arms lightly around my neck.

Joey: Shaney...ok?

Shane: Yes joey i'm ok.

Before i could do anything he licked up the side of my face and i scrunched my face at the wet feeling. He pulled away and smacked his lips together a little bit.

Joey: No fever.

I nodded and wiped off the spit smearing it on my jeans. Honestly, i was too stressed to care about anything at the moment. I already told sawyer to meet me here but i'm so scared.

Shane: I'm fine joey, now get to class beautiful.

I kissed his forehead and he giggled running off to class with meghan at his side. Joey is such a cute person, i can not believe i'm about to do this. Sawyer walked up to me and he gave me a big smile. I can tell he got some sleep last night.

Sawyer: Well...have you decided?

Shane: Yes i have, and sawyer my feelings are really strong for you. I know that i have joey but....maybe we could try and make this work.

Sawyer: I would love that. Now, can i kiss you?

Shane: U-um...yes.

He slowly put his strong hands onto my waist. I gave him a little smile and he gently placed his lips onto mine. I placed my arms around his neck and i hummed into the kiss.

I then heard something fall and we both pulled away to see joey standing there with a small teddy bear in his hands.

Joey's pov

Meghan and i were sitting in class and our teacher let us have a freeday because we all did good on one of our larger tests. Even i did good, i think i got an um....ooh eighty nine.

Meghan: Hey joey, do you still have that present for shane?

Joey: Mhm, see, look at it.

I got in my backpack and i pulled out a white teddy bear that was holding a bright red heart. I noticed that shane seems a bit stressed so i got him a teddy early this morning. Mommy drove me to the store just to get it and i'm so excited.

Meghan: It's so cute, go put it in shane's locker as a surprise.

I nodded and made an excuse to go out to his locker. I turned the bear around and looked at it with a smile.

Joey: Shaney's gonna love you.

Quickly i walked around the corner and what i saw made my heart feel bad. Shane and.....sawyer were kissing. Shane said he w-would never do that again.

I dropped the bear and the little nose made a clinking sound on the floor. My voice squeaked up as i spoke.

Joey: S-shane?

Shane: Oh my god joey, please let me explain.

I stomped on the bear and i ran in the opposite direction of him. He called my name many times but i just ignored him as i ran faster. Shane has broke my heart for the last time.

Author's note

Ok yep i know you hate me, but i'm in a bit pissed off at a few people and i'm not gonna name names. I've just had a long day but i hope you guys liked this chapter. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all bye byeeeeeeee <3